In Italy now. How early can we board ship?

Annabanana3

We are in Venice now listening to a thunder storm from our hotel room. It's okay as we spent all day walking and we are tired. It's almost midnight.

Just wondering how early we can board the ship and ditch the luggage to spend a few more hours enjoying Venice? I couldn't find this answer in NCL website

Thanks

Anne Marie

We are in Venice now listening to a thunder storm from our hotel room. It's okay as we spent all day walking and we are tired. It's almost midnight.

Just wondering how early we can board the ship and ditch the luggage to spend a few more hours enjoying Venice? I couldn't find this answer in NCL website

Thanks

Anne Marie

Your cruise docs (right under "cruise summary details" and the port/terminal location) should tell you your embarkation time and probably say something like "guests should not arrive more than one hour before their embarkation time.

Enjoy! We're looking at cruising out of Venice in 2014. Of course that is only if they're still letting cruise ships there (we've seen some news reports about the movement to keep some of the big ships away).

We got to the dock about 11:30am and on the ship in less then an hour, you could drop your luggage off and still walk around for a few hours because everything is close by, then get checked in when you get back. Cabin are not ready until about 2:00pm or a little sooner, just be on the ship 1 hour before it leaves with your luggage . :)

Thanks

Anne Marie

I read that you can board at noon.

Archived