Wine in stateroom??

On my cruise with my mother, our travel agent had a welcome bottle of wine delivered the first night. We really enjoyed having a drink while getting ready.

I booked my upcoming cruise myself online. Is there any way to order wine for my stateroom again?

I read through some threads and it seems this is not allowed (buying bottled liquor on board and taking it to your stateroom) and so now I am confused.

On my cruise with my mother, our travel agent had a welcome bottle of wine delivered the first night. We really enjoyed having a drink while getting ready.

I booked my upcoming cruise myself online. Is there any way to order wine for my stateroom again?

I read through some threads and it seems this is not allowed (buying bottled liquor on board and taking it to your stateroom) and so now I am confused.

Yes, you can arrange to have purchase wine and have it delivered to your stateroom. You must purchase the wine from Royal. Check out the Gifts & Gear section on Royal's website.

yes, you CAN order a bottle of wine or champagne to have waiting in your staterooom...it's available online at Royal Caribbean thru Gifts & Gear. What you CAN'T do is buy a bottle of hard liquior onboard & take it back to your cabin....you used to be able to...but not anymore...you can also order a bottle of wine from any bar to take to your cabin...or if you order a bottle at dinner & don't finish it you can also take it back to your cabin...

Yes you can order wine for your room.Also if you order the wine package you can not only take unfinished bottles of wine from dinner back to your cabin.But you can ask your waiter if they can get you a full bottle of wine to take back to your cabin.He/she will get it for you.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Archived