Milk on Princess? And kids club policies?

Mintycake

Hi there!

My daughter is a milk fanatic and I know that milk is available at breakfast time but is it available without charge for the rest of the day for kids? She isn't a juice or pop drinker so she would drink water or milk on ths ship but I wanted to know if we'd get charged for this.

Second question: My daughter would be 3 so she could go to Princess Pelicans. However it's my understanding that the kids need to be potty trained to participate in the program (we're working on it). I have heard 2 conflicting things about the kids club when it comes to kids who aren't potty trained:

1) Kids can participate but a parent has to stay with them to change diapers if needed

2) Kids can participate and Princess gives parent a pager and beeps them if diaper needs to be changed (like NCL).

Can anyone clarify? The Princess rep I spoke to said option 1 but wasn't 100% sure.

Thanks!

Milk is available throughout the day in the buffet area near the coffee machines. It is not individual, it is in large canisters to pour in your coffee but we've never had issue finding it. It is also available upon request in the dining room.

For the kids club - kids do need to be potty trained to be left there. You can take any age kids into the club and stay with them as they play but in order for them to be left they will have to be able to use the potty by themselves. They do not call you/page you like NCL.

You can also get milk from room service 24/7.

I brought my almost-potty-trained daughter to the kids club in pull-ups and then just kept checking on her. They are not allowed to provide any potty assistance at all, but the potties are child-sized. As soon as we got there, I showed her where the potty was and let her go through the process herself. We didn't have any problems.

Best,

Mia

Archived