Moorish Delights and Roman Epic

Just done our first cruise on the Thomson Dream. Had a wonderful time crew exceptional most attentive could not fault them. Only one trip was poor and that was the Tangier & Fantasia Show very amateurish. We did three each week and the rest we found to be good value. The full day in Rome was tiring and we had to queue for an hour to get into the Vatican. Our guide told us the best time to visit Rome is the end of November when the tours finish so may consider a short break then. All in all a fantastic holiday!

I did same cruise.

First week we just did our own thing, but 2nd week did Erice, pompeii and then Rome. But not the Vatican we did Colosseum.

Yes agree was tiring day but loved Rome, will definately be going back again......sometime soon I hope.

We had great time on Dream too

just got back yesterday, i did the Roman Epic week and stayed for a week afterwards in Majorca.

This was my first cruise and like everyone else says "THIS WILL NOT BE MY LAST" :)

I couldn't find enough superlatives to praise the crew enough, what a joy they are to be around, nothing is too much trouble.

If anyone doesn't think they are all that, i will give you the address for the hotel part of my holiday, take a look at the difference in standards, what a surly bunch they were.

Thomson Dream, take a bow

Archived