Internet Prices on Liberty

kelkel2

Does anyone have any recent experience with the internet on Liberty? Still slow or did it improve? Also how much are the packages?

We're taking our computer because we have some very long layovers at the airport, but also we have 14 week old puppy, who will be older when we leave in January, but I still worry. She's staying with my mom and dad, but I would like to be able to check in with her occasionally during the cruise to check on my baby and how's she doing. I figured using the internet to email from my laptop would be cheaper than text messaging on my phone....

Time Plans offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a lower per-minute rate. These Time Plans are transferable between Internet Café terminals and personal laptops/wireless devices, can be used anytime throughout the cruise until disembarkation and don’t have to be used in a single session. No refund will be provided for unused minutes. Upgrading a pre-selected pricing option is not available and plans are subject to change.

• 480 minutes for $159 USD

• 240 minutes for $89 USD

• 120 minutes for $59 USD

• 45 minutes for $29 USD

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

Above prices seem right. We were on the Liberty last month. We added an international data plan to one of our phones. It was $30/month but since we activated it only for a week it ended up costing us $5 :) We used our phone to cruise the internet and check emails while in ports only.

Archived