different online site?

Just a quickie peeps. What is the name of the other Thomson Site where you can book cruises. Just looking for comparisons to main site thanks :D

Cruise deals. With them you have to ring them up to book though and get a proper quote for your cruise, as it depends on departure airports, cabin choices etc. Usually though they often beat Thomson on prices. :)

Let us know how you get on, as recently they just seem to have been matching the Thomson website, whereas in the past they would always beat the price by £50-100 or so. Think somebody posted that they wouldn't undercut the website anymore?

Barrhead travel in Scotland beat the web price for me by just under £100, ask for a lady called Anne MacAldowie, if you ring them say Vicki from Lincolnshire with the cruise & stay rec you. Thanks !!/quote]

They don't give repeat customer discount.:(

Barrhead travel in Scotland beat the web price for me by just under £100, ask for a lady called Anne MacAldowie, if you ring them say Vicki from Lincolnshire with the cruise & stay rec you. Thanks !!/quote]

They don't give repeat customer discount.:(

Oh i see, i presume you have used them before then. Couldnt you book in your other halfs name this time?

I would have thought each holiday would be priced on its own merits , each booking is different , Vicki

Oh i see, i presume you have used them before then. Couldnt you book in your other halfs name this time?

I would have thought each holiday would be priced on its own merits , each booking is different , Vicki

I normally do all the dealings regarding holidays as it has always been more convenient due to DHs work commitments. Not sure they would have accepted that anyway.

I thought each booking was treated separately but not in their case. We normally book direct but a particular cruise came up which I felt required a TA. A year later we looked at another cruise with similar criteria and because they had given us a good deal previously went back to them but was told they only gave discount on the first booking. They didn't get the sale.:eek:

I normally do all the dealings regarding holidays as it has always been more convenient due to DHs work commitments. Not sure they would have accepted that anyway.

I thought each booking was treated separately but not in their case. We normally book direct but a particular cruise came up which I felt required a TA. A year later we looked at another cruise with similar criteria and because they had given us a good deal previously went back to them but was told they only gave discount on the first booking. They didn't get the sale.:eek:

I dont blame you then and I would not use them again if that's the case. Hope you get a good deal somewhere :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hi Dreamgirl1957

Don't know what "HTC One X using Tapatalk 2" means but whatever you have done you are quoting your own statements and my name is coming up as the poster.:eek::confused::(

ps: Please don't reply quoting my statement or this could go on forever.

Sorry it was just an error I didn't reuse it had sent the first time. HTC is my phone, tapatalk is just a download for smartphones, wasn't anything to do with the phone or the program just human error. I replied with a quote the first time .

Sorry it was just an error I didn't reuse it had sent the first time. HTC is my phone, tapatalk is just a download for smartphones, wasn't anything to do with the phone or the program just human error. I replied with a quote the first time .

Hi Dreamgirl1957

Technology is not my strong point - guess you understood that.:cool:

Just back from last shop at Asda (hopefully). Think I've got enough to keep us going 'til next week when we head off on Majesty.:D

Archived