Classes during cruise?

Possum7A

Has anyone heard about Carnival offering a free cruise to someone who may be able to work on the ship during their cruise? I have heard of people teaching different subjects during their cruise and having their vacation for free. I am an up close and card magician and have been performing magic tricks for over twelve years. In addition to that, I also offer a magic class at a local high school. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Has anyone heard about Carnival offering a free cruise to someone who may be able to work on the ship during their cruise? I have heard of people teaching different subjects during their cruise and having their vacation for free. I am an up close and card magician and have been performing magic tricks for over twelve years. In addition to that, I also offer a magic class at a local high school. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

As far as I know, most of the ships staff are on contract. Are you wanting to know if they will give you a free cruise if you entertain for the week? If so, I don't see why they would do that...it's easier to have someone on contract, consistent throughout cruises, etc. You can always contact them and see...

for something like this your best bet is to organize a group cruise where you are the group leader. When selling a certain amount of berths then you can qualify for a free cruise. Remember though that you still must pay port charges, taxes and air if needed.

Archived