POA debarkation excursion questions

silverquad

We are sailing on the POA from October 20 to 27. We are taking the Explore Oahu's Famous North Shore excursion from the ship on the last day.

Has anyone taken this excursion, and can you tell me (1) how the luggage is handled from the ship to the excursion bus and then to the airport, and (2) how and when are we met by the excursion guide?

We have taken excursions on the last day of cruises before, but different cruise lines and different ports-of-call handle these excursions differently.

I'll post this on the Hawaii Port-of-Call board also.

I appreciate any information anyone can provide.

If you have booked the tour prior to boarding there will be an envelope in your room explaining the procedure. Pending how early the tour starts you will most likely all meet somewhere on board and go off together. We have done other tours but not the one offered by NCL, I do know it will be a long tour and that it will be offered to those that have flights after a particular time.

Your luggage will be in holding area usually separate from all the other numbered area's.

You will be responsible to take it to the tour bus and the driver will load it.

When tour is done your luggage will be unloaded at the airport for you to take through the airport as there are two checks at the airport, one is for agriculture, the other is the normal security scan.

Archived