Can someone PLEASE tell me why...

KPfromCT

Every SINGLE time I visit Carnivals website, I get a call that same day?!?! I am ready to scratch my eyes out!!!! Now I see the 305 area code and send them to email. How can I stop the insanity?????? HELP!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. The only time they called me was when I requested a call when I was considering booking. At that time, I said I wasn't quite ready to book and they haven't bothered me again.

I also don't have a phone number listed on my profile info. I left that space blank. Maybe try logging in to "my account" and "profile" and delete the phone number off of there.

Can someone PLEASE tell me why...

Every SINGLE time I visit Carnivals website, I get a call that same day?!?!

They want to sell you a cruise :)

Seriously, they are trying to "strike while

the iron is hot" - if you are looking you

must be interested.

Either don't log-in when you visit Carnival.com

or do as someone else said - delete or change the

# from your profile.

Every SINGLE time I visit Carnivals website, I get a call that same day?!?! I am ready to scratch my eyes out!!!! Now I see the 305 area code and send them to email. How can I stop the insanity?????? HELP!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGH! I feel your pain. I've suggested to my PVP that he really doesn't need to call me every time I visit the site. Don't they understand that it makes me want to AVOID the site? Still, I get the phone calls... :mad:

I don't know. The only time they called me was when I requested a call when I was considering booking. At that time, I said I wasn't quite ready to book and they haven't bothered me again.

I also don't have a phone number listed on my profile info. I left that space blank. Maybe try logging in to "my account" and "profile" and delete the phone number off of there.

Great suggestion. I just changed my profile phone number to 000-000-0000.

Hey Carnival! Call me maybe.

;)

Maybe this was so obvious that the OP didn't mention it, but have you made it clear to your PVP that you DO NOT want to be called?

The second time I was called, I got rid of my PVP (I don't intend to use one if and when I book) and haven't heard from him since, even though I sign in to the Carnival site once a week or so.

Maybe this was so obvious that the OP didn't mention it, but have you made it clear to your PVP that you DO NOT want to be called?

The second time I was called, I got rid of my PVP (I don't intend to use one if and when I book) and haven't heard from him since, even though I sign in to the Carnival site once a week or so.

I did NOT tell him that. I just don't understand. If I book a cruise, I will book it ONLINE. I don't want, nor, do I NEED Carnival's help. But this guy keeps calling......" How are your vacation plans coming? " Really?

You may want to make sure anyone you've recently cruised with changes their number too. I had a nightmare earlier this year. I have shared the details here a few time so don't really want to go into it. I have not yet recovered from the first six months of this year. But my thread was titled Rude and Harrassing PVP if anyone wanted to search. But bottom line was when the PVP could not reach me she looked up my last cruise and found the phone number of my sister who was in a LINKED booking and called her asking for me. And continued to call when asked not too. It was such a huge invasion of privacy.

Archived