bruisin4cruisin

hannahsmomtoo

Sorry, I had everything typed out and somehow I did not post.

Long story short, Punta Morena in Cozumel.

If you have time, here is what I thought I said.(or something like it)

Lately I have been fortunate enough to have people comment about that picture and I have tossed up the idea of having the location at the bottom of the pic so folks would know without asking...saving me from missing their inquiry. I have not done it yet, as you can tell.

I know you were talking about going to Cozumel, if do the Bar Hop excursion, it will take you there. From the 4 times we have been to Cozumel, that is our favorite excursion so far.

Thanks for your interest.

Lately I have been fortunate enough to have people comment about that picture and I have tossed up the idea of having the location at the bottom of the pic so folks would know without asking...saving me from missing their inquiry. I have not done it yet, as you can tell.

I know you were talking about going to Cozumel, if do the Bar Hop excursion, it will take you there. From the 4 times we have been to Cozumel, that is our favorite excursion so far.

Thank you !!!!!!! Just drove home from work and logged BACK on to cc at home to see if you had responded !!!

That's a great little restaurant! LOVE the location! We weren't on a cruise excursion though. We were staying at an AI (Melia) and rented a jeep to drive all the way around the island. Punta Morena was one of my favorite spots on Coz :)

Archived