Cruise suggestions

hannahsmomtoo

To each his own - our very favorites are the sea days - on this upcoming 8- day we get 4 ports and 3 sea days - best of both worlds! We love the Eastern stops the best, especially if they include St. Maarten &/or Half Moon Cay. Most of those itineraries leave out of PC, FL or Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jen and Sam..

I am originally from Boston -- so we are STILL all good !! :D

Small world...I'm originally from the Boston area and now live in Mesa :)

I've been reading this post as I am also looking for cruise suggestions for myself and my 15 year old daughter. I am actually a guest of my mom's on my upcoming Alaska cruise. It is a trip my mom earned through her work. Unfortunately, we don't have any choice on the date, it was chosen by the company, and it is the week of finals for daughter...ugh!:mad: So she can't go with us.:( I PROMISED her I would look into a cruise we could take together, possibly next fall.

I really enjoyed your Splendor trip report. I showed my daughter the pictures and she is now DYING to see the sea lions! And she thought the donkey was adorable too! So we may have to look into that cruise.:D

How about an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle? I'll let you know how ours goes! :D

Our Alaskan cruise was amazing. We'll definitely do this one again, though next time probably one way out of Vancouver. Be aware that excursions in Alaska tend to cost more then say the caribbean.

If you're interested, I did a trip report on Alaska. I had a little trouble posting pics in the beginning, then there's a bunch of posts in the middle you can scan through those. The review picks up again on posts # 40 and 41.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1705322

Hi Jen and Sam..

I am originally from Boston -- so we are STILL all good !! :D

Welcome fellow Bostonian! I've done an Eastern Carribean 6 day and loved it. We're sailing 2 weeks from today on Liberty-western Carribean...the one you're looking at. Looking forward to it.

Small world...I'm originally from the Boston area and now live in Mesa :)

I've been reading this post as I am also looking for cruise suggestions for myself and my 15 year old daughter. I am actually a guest of my mom's on my upcoming Alaska cruise. It is a trip my mom earned through her work. Unfortunately, we don't have any choice on the date, it was chosen by the company, and it is the week of finals for daughter...ugh!:mad: So she can't go with us.:( I PROMISED her I would look into a cruise we could take together, possibly next fall.

I really enjoyed your Splendor trip report. I showed my daughter the pictures and she is now DYING to see the sea lions! And she thought the donkey was adorable too! So we may have to look into that cruise.:D

Wow small world !! originally from Lowell..now in Queen Creek. My Hannah is 13.. but she THINKS she is 15 so close enough !!!!!!!:)

Wow small world !! originally from Lowell..now in Queen Creek. My Hannah is 13.. but she THINKS she is 15 so close enough !!!!!!!:)

Grew up in Peabody, lived in Fitchburg area as an adult :)

Sara's not quite 15, but I understand about the THINKING part, lol!;)

I'm supposed to tell Hannah that Sara loves her shirts. Don't you just LOVE that post hardcore music?:eek:

Archived