Docs - who has them and when do you sail

Hello all,

Just thought it be fun for those of us waiting to cruise to let others know when we get our documents in hand and when we are sailing. I need something to help pass the time, I'm not sailing until Mid-July!!

So...who has their docs? When do you sail? And, are you doing to the doc dance? :D

Wow, why didn't I think of this??? I've been watching and watching all the "doc dance" posts lately. We're sailing on the Sensation out of NO on June 27th...only 5 weeks to go...and haven't received our docs yet. As everyday passes, we get more and more excited to pick up our mail! I'm thinking they should be here anytime!:confused:

Sure hope others see this and let us know when to expect them! Thanks for posting this!:)

So...who has their docs? When do you sail? And, are you doing to the doc dance? :D

I've been doin the Doc Dance for a while now. We leave in 6 days! I even got a pedicure so DW wont disown me when I put on the new sandals.

Wow, why didn't I think of this??? I've been watching and watching all the "doc dance" posts lately. We're sailing on the Sensation out of NO on June 27th...only 5 weeks to go...and haven't received our docs yet. As everyday passes, we get more and more excited to pick up our mail! I'm thinking they should be here anytime!:confused:

Sure hope others see this and let us know when to expect them! Thanks for posting this!:)

It depends on if you book with Carnival. They send them to you and you get them sooner. If thru a TA it can take longer. Every time I call to check they always seem to have "Just got them today." I have had them go astray, called and had to have them reissued. They arrived two days before fly away.

If you book thru a TA and don't have them 4 weeks prior, call your TA.

Melody

Ok . . . I'm guilty!!! And PROUD of it!!!

I've been doing the doc dance for about a week now!! :D

Now I've just got to finish "collecting" all the essentials for travel!!!

We're sailing on June 9 out of JAX on the CELEBRATION!!!!!!!

Rec'd my docs today; sailing on the Sensation 6/27. Booked a guarantee--was assigned cabin E222. Can someone tell me how to find out where this is on the Sensation? Thanks!

I looked it up in my Carnival Brochere & Room # E222 is located AFT on the Empress deck!! I hope that helped, Try carnival.com & look under the ships & you should be able to find it. I hope you have a great time!!

I looked it up in my Carnival Brochere & Room # E222 is located AFT on the Empress deck!! I hope that helped, Try carnival.com & look under the ships & you should be able to find it. I hope you have a great time!!

Pegmora1,

Thanks for responding to my post. I was so excited about getting my docs that my mind went blank on what the "E" stood for (its's not like I have never cruised Carnival before). I was able to locate E222 on a deck plan at the travel site where I originally booked. I got upgraded from an OV on the Riviera deck.

we booked a GUAR so we just found out our room last night via the pretend to send yourself something method! Our travel agent had told us last Friday that it had not been released yet, but it had last night!

We are sailing on the Celebration out of JAX! Can't wait!

Archived