Liberty Cruisers who are taking the European Itinerary - Dining Question

Ok, actually I have two questions - 1) We asked for the first late sitting (8pm) - will we still be able to see the shows? 2) On a 7 day cruise, formal night is usually the second night, which is almost always a day at sea - since the second night will be a day in port (Naples) do you think formal night will be on the second or third night (which will be the first day at sea).

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and guesses...

Yes, there are unsually 2 shows on for early and 1 for late. We book late seating and have not had a problem making it to the shows at all.

I would assume that the formal nights will be the first at sea day. Just wondering what they will do for the 2nd formal as the port times for the last 2 days are 8 pm's and Barcelona is 5 pm So thinking it might be the last at sea day.

What sailing are you on?

3rd and 7th nights--both at sea--just makes sense.

Shows are set so all diners can see them. I just go to sleep on them if I have the late dining and the show is after dinner.

Archived