Celebrity Reflection

winpub

Have an accessible sky suite booked for Dec., 2013 at an incredible rate.

Can do an accessible aquaclass stateroom for the same $$. Blu is the deciding factor. Is it worth switching for Blu or better to stick with the suite?? Tough decision ..... need help.....

Have an accessible sky suite booked for Dec., 2013 at an incredible rate.

Can do an accessible aquaclass stateroom for the same $$. Blu is the deciding factor. Is it worth switching for Blu or better to stick with the suite?? Tough decision ..... need help.....

If your cabin is a Suite, you can dine in Blu on a space available basis. Keep the Sky Suite.

I respectfully disagree with Zoey. We (wife and I) absolutely loved everything about Blu. We will quite likely never sail X and not do AQ for Blu. For us, there was nothing not to like. It is far quiter than MDR, the food quality is as good as the upgrade venues and the service is off the charts. Just one mans opinion.

If your cabin is a Suite, you can dine in Blu on a space available basis. Keep the Sky Suite.

I totally agree. Keep the Sky Suite. There always appears to be space available in Blu if you choose to dine there. I believe there is a small fee to eat there.

Blu is real nice as it is quieter than the MDR. A real nice atmosphere and the service and food is real good. But it does not compare to one of the better specialty restaurants on board such as Murano and Tuscan Grill. I would go with the suite and then decide where you want to eat.

Archived