native way question

ngray

HI,

We will be in Gc in late november. We want to do the rays and rum point tour with nativeway. The probem is our ship is not scheduled to arrive until 10 am.

Does any one know if they adjust the schedule for tours to accomadate later arrivals. Accoriding to the cruise cal web site. there will be 11 ships in Gc that day and our ship is the 2nd last to arrive. We can do the 1pm just ray and reef tour but from everyones photos on this board i really want to see rum point. We are not interested in shopping. We like to snorkel and have beach time.

thanks

nancy

ngray-I would call Nativeway and ask. We were there last week, we were the only ship in port, but they did adjust times for us. Maybe with 11 ships in port they will have more then one boat that goes out for the Rum Point excursion. Well worth it to call and ask as this was, a not to be missed adventure. Rum Point is beautiful. Good luck!

Email Sharon at Nativeway for confirmation, but you can see other posts on this board of others who are in the same boat (so to speak) regarding arrival times etc... and that Nativeway adjusts the time of pick-up and return. I'm on the Explorer in August and we arrive at 9:30am, while the Tour is scheduled to leave at 9am... they have pushed back the Tour time to 10:30am to allow for arrival/tendering and meeting up.

Archived