Speeding up the calendar

curlygirl18

So, they say the older you get the faster time flies, and I believe that's true. As a child it seemed you had to wait forever to get to your next birthday, as an adult they seem to come far more frequently. However since I've booked my very first cruise (so super excited) and on my birthday, the calendar has been at a standstill so I have figured out a way to speed the calendar up. I've decided that I would like to lose 30 lbs before my cruise. That should do it:)

So, they say the older you get the faster time flies, and I believe that's true. As a child it seemed you had to wait forever to get to your next birthday, as an adult they seem to come far more frequently. However since I've booked my very first cruise (so super excited) and on my birthday, the calendar has been at a standstill so I have figured out a way to speed the calendar up. I've decided that I would like to lose 30 lbs before my cruise. That should do it:)

You are right, as you get older time does fly, but that doesn't work for waiting to go on a cruise. :eek::eek: Sadly ! All the best with dropping 30 lb's.

Welcome to C.C., and the world of Cruising. Enjoy :D:D

You've only got a little over 30 days. Not that far off. Don't know when you boooked it, but it's been over 500 days since I booked my cruise. But now it's down to a little over 80. It will be here before you know it.

And be careful about losing 30 pounds in that short of time. You don't want to be sick for your trip.

I was joking about losing that amount of weight in such a short time:) I guess it didn't go over well. It was a joke because whenever I try to lose a certain amount before a deadline (reunion, wedding etc) I always run out of time because time goes by so fast. Oh well, i won't quit my day job~

I was joking about losing that amount of weight in such a short time:) I guess it didn't go over well. It was a joke because whenever I try to lose a certain amount before a deadline (reunion, wedding etc) I always run out of time because time goes by so fast. Oh well, i won't quit my day job~

I can relate to that. :D

Archived