Golden Princess Emerald Mini Suites Questions

weiss5682

So I am posting this on behalf of a friend who is interested in a room on this deck. He wanted to know the pro's and con's. Is there noise from the engines towards the back, hallways loud, balconies? I know the balconies are covered so I am assume that is a plus. If anyone could offer insight it would be very benifical. Also is there any noise from the Vista Lounge? We heard the band practices there, there is bingo as well, is this a issue to worry about? Does the boat move a lot since you are more towards the back of the ship?

Thank everyone!

So I am posting this on behalf of a friend who is interested in a room on this deck. He wanted to know the pro's and con's. Is there noise from the engines towards the back, hallways loud, balconies? I know the balconies are covered so I am assume that is a plus. If anyone could offer insight it would be very benifical. Also is there any noise from the Vista Lounge? We heard the band practices there, there is bingo as well, is this a issue to worry about? Does the boat move a lot since you are more towards the back of the ship?

Thank everyone!

This is our favorite location on the ship. We like that we have a mini-suite because of the extra space and larger shower/tub. We also love having a fully covered balcony. We haven't noticed a lot of movement - occasionally a little vibration is all. Noise from Vista Lounge has not been a problem - and on the very rare occasion when the band may be louder than usual, we have found that it quiets down after 10:00pm or 11:00pm, so not a problem for us. We are booked in E722 for the Oct. 24th sailing to Hawaii.

This is our favorite location on the ship. We like that we have a mini-suite because of the extra space and larger shower/tub. We also love having a fully covered balcony. We haven't noticed a lot of movement - occasionally a little vibration is all. Noise from Vista Lounge has not been a problem - and on the very rare occasion when the band may be louder than usual, we have found that it quiets down after 10:00pm or 11:00pm, so not a problem for us. We are booked in E722 for the Oct. 24th sailing to Hawaii.

I agree with everythng said by this poster. We are booked in E719 for a November sailing on the Golden. As far as the Vista Lounge goes, the only reports of noise have been in the 2-3 cabins furthest aft on portside. Those cabins are directly over the stage. So I would avoid E726 and E728 if you are noise sensitive. I have stayed in several starboard side cabins and portside cabins and never heard a peep from the Vista Lounge.

We were in the aft-most port side mini-suite on the Crown (E730) and only heard music one night for a few minutes. The covered balconies on Emerald are a big plus! Much less privacy on Dolphin. They are partially covered but I still found it creepy...

Great room for the money.

Archived