Payment Options?

jandjtexas

Our first cruise we paid for the entire cruise for 4 with 1 credit card and split it up, this last one I paid for my family. Our next we would like to split the cost between 3 people in one cabin, any idea if it is possible to call and book and seperate out the payments and then each person make their own payments? Thanks.

Our first cruise we paid for the entire cruise for 4 with 1 credit card and split it up, this last one I paid for my family. Our next we would like to split the cost between 3 people in one cabin, any idea if it is possible to call and book and seperate out the payments and then each person make their own payments? Thanks.

I believe that you can do this as long as each person has the booking information. My mom, cousin & cousin's DD stayed in the room next to ours and I was able to pay my mom's portion of the cruise (the room was booked under cousin's name) because I had the booking number. Hope this helps.

We were able to pay the deposit on one credit card. Then we set up our online account on Carnival's website and could make additional payments in verying amounts using whatever credit card we wanted. If one of you sets this up online I don't see any reason why you couldn't split up the cost on several different cards. Let us know how it goes.

If you have separate rooms, you'll have different booking numbers. You can register/log-in to Carnival.com and make payments that way via the "Manage My Cruise" area. If you all are in the same room, you'll have one booking number. Just make sure everyone that's going to make a payment has the booking number, then each can call into Carnival and make their own payment, whatever that may be.

I've found they are pretty helpful, especially when you are offering them $$$!!!

Have fun!

Can we use our EBT card? Or maybe pay in cash after we go to an atm and take it all out of our ebt cards?

Good thing my extended family lives with us so we have 4 benefits coming into 1 home

:rolleyes:

You're joking right? The reason I ask is because the whole "EBT on a cruise ship" thing causes some rather not so pleasant posts. Why not just call Carnival and ask them?

Can we use our EBT card? Or maybe pay in cash after we go to an atm and take it all out of our ebt cards?

Good thing my extended family lives with us so we have 4 benefits coming into 1 home

Funny... and you had better be joking! :eek:;)

My EBT worked fine on my last cruise. It covered my awesome bar program bill and precruise stay at the hyatt! Used it yesterday for my botox trearment too!

Payment can be made in many ways...they will not balk at taking funds regardless of which guest credit card is being used.

EBT or do you mean debit?

Not debit, it is our EBT card(s) we get $564 each so we use 1 months worth to pay for the cruise and another month for spending money. Most of my extended family works on the side painting and landscaping so it's all cash that we use for our day to day bills and the ebt is just a bonus for vacations and car payments.

We are entitled to a nice vacation once a year like everyone else you know.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally was able to settle on date and now have the cruise booked. Thanks for the help. We were able to split the deposit between all 3 of us, using different cards for each person. Just called and was no problem, now if May would just hurry up and get here. I am now addicted to cruising! :D

Archived