Radisson Hotel @ Port Canaveral

JoJoluv2cruz

Has anyone stayed here and used their park and cruise package? We are wondering how the stay was and was the parking safe. Have heard mixed reviews. :cool:

Have stayed there for the past eight years and have never had any problems. Car has never been bothered.

Has anyone stayed here and used their park and cruise package? We are wondering how the stay was and was the parking safe. Have heard mixed reviews. :cool:

have stayed there a number of times and also never had a problem.

They are now parking hotel guest as well as non-hotel guests, so they have about 18 brand new large shuttles and from what I hear it's all going very smoothly.

I will be there next Saturday (YEAH!!), and I will let you know.....

We stayed there about a year ago. Never had any problems. We flew into Orlando and took the shuttle in. Then rented a car from Budget up the street. They took us to the cruise port. There is a great place to eat in front of the hotel. Can't remember the name. Zachary's or George's I believe. Great breakfast and lunches. Never ate supper there. We also ate at Fish LIps about 5 minutes from there. You can also drive up the street to CVS and food store. You can buy soda and liquor and snacks too. We had a great time there. Burger king is next door. We just ran over there. We parked our rental car for a few nites. No problems. Ron Jon's is up the street too. Great place for t shirts too.

We are likely staying there in January. My in-laws stayed there last spring, and said the rooms were a little dated but they loved the pool. I'm seeing a pretty decent rate for them so will probably go ahead with it.

Anyone who hasn't parked for their cruise used their shuttle to the port? Do they charge if you are just a regular guest? I'm renting from Budget, so trying to decide if returning the car and having their shuttle take me back to the hotel (or I could walk I guess LOL) and taking the shuttle from the hotel, or if we should just pack everything up into the rental and take the Budget shuttle right to the ship.

• 1 year later...

We came in the day before our cruise booked at the Radisson. Upon arrival it is clean the hotel is a little tired. The pool area more than makes up for the hotel condition. Kids LOVED it! Front desk personal were very friendly told us about all the local things to do......the usual stuff restaurants and but of course shopping at Ron Jon......Then he suggested take the kids to go on a tour to see the manatees. That was the best thing we did the entire vacation....and the CHEAPEST!!! We used All Water Adventures.....It was awesome we ended up going through the mangroves on paddle boards.......The manatees literally came right up to the boards!!! Our youngest is 7 he cant quite talking about it! Our guide Ms. Cory was Awesome!!!! Best family day of our vacation! Next time we will probably try a different hotel on the beach some!