Scuba girl, can you help me please

rle1982

I was told you have a lot of information on the Bahamas, as you live there. I looked through the first couple pages of this page and I didn't see what I was looking for.

My DH and I would like to do a jetski excursion but I have been told that the cruise lines will not sponsor them because of insurance liabilities.

Are there places we can rent a jetski or 2? Do you have any idea on pricing?

Also, we are both on the larger size, do you have any idea if we'd have to each have our own jetski or if we can ride together?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I was told you have a lot of information on the Bahamas, as you live there. I looked through the first couple pages of this page and I didn't see what I was looking for.

My DH and I would like to do a jetski excursion but I have been told that the cruise lines will not sponsor them because of insurance liabilities.

Are there places we can rent a jetski or 2? Do you have any idea on pricing?

Also, we are both on the larger size, do you have any idea if we'd have to each have our own jetski or if we can ride together?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Jetskis can be found on Cabbage beach and at the sheraton (sheraton will require a day pass for $25 to access the beach.

Jetski's can go for $60-80 per 30 minutes.

But I must warn you.. they are dangerous, not insured, not registered propety and run by a bunch of con artists.

They are NOT for those who do not know how to ride them.. and they are NOT for messing around. These waters are too overcrowded and people get hurt each and every day on them.. some fatal.

The cruiselines are right in not booking them.. the gov't is trying to shut them down.

Do something else.. there's plenty of other water sports ..

check www.bahamaboattours.com

www.blueholewatersports.com

Archived