Nativeway Watersports - Grand Cayman

xz3k3x

They may be a little slow to respond so don't give up or get discouraged. We used them in April when we sailed the Victory and have nothing but the highest praise for them. Sharon met us at the pier when we got off the tender. Our driver was right there too and within minutes we were off and on our way. Stingray City was amazing. Sheldon is the guide on the boat and he is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them again our next time in Grand Cayman.

Thanks everybody....I just resent without the "e".

I used them in 2003 and they were great. I want to use them again next year when I go with a different set of friends.

Used them in April for our family, ages 70 to 10 and we had the greatest time. They were very professional, very well prepared and made sure everyone got all the attention they could want.

We are looking to cruise PAnama Canal next year and deliberatly picked an itinerary that would include GC so we can use them again.

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com

Norma

I emailed them last week for our cruise next spring, and I got a reply within 2 days. Just remember not to put the "e" in Nativ in the email.

PS--I've read tons and tons of reviews for Grand Cayman excursions, and Nativeway seems to be the best by far! We're taking the Rays, Reefs, and Rum Point tour.

Archived