Shoretrips Experience

mngolfer

I just saw this thread and it's probably too late for OP, but we have used Shoretrips several times. We did a cavetubing excursion with them in Belize, and had a great time. Our group was smaller than the ship's tour and we even got out of our tubes and explored a little. Lunch was included also.

We have used them in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Key West and Jamaica too. No Problems, Mon!

I just saw this thread and it's probably too late for OP, but we have used Shoretrips several times. We did a cavetubing excursion with them in Belize, and had a great time. Our group was smaller than the ship's tour and we even got out of our tubes and explored a little. Lunch was included also.

We have used them in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Key West and Jamaica too. No Problems, Mon!

Thank you! We leave in 18 days so the info really helped put me at ease. We also have used them in several other places and have had great luck!

Archived