Enchantment or Majesty?

jpr1908

I love both ships for different reasons. Will be on EOS in Dec, she is lovely for the holidays. I love the M-F MOS due to Key West. You never said the ages of your boy? If still not teens, MOS would be fine if older teens I would go with EOS unless you want for you and the kids are kind of along for the ride...then, I would do MOS becuase of Key West! The pool wont really need a cover as the weather iFl is not waht is was coming down the east coast or even in Med or Alaska but the adult only area is a perk that is nice on EOS.

If they modify Enchantment like the other Vision class ships, a portion of the Viking Crown will be taken by the new CL, and the library will be replaced by staterooms.

The Viking Crown is very large on Enchantment, so hopefully it won't lose too much space.

When E. was stretched a few years back, many staterooms were added so my guess is they won't be taking the library for that purpose.

I'd love to sail on her again from Baltimore before she goes to P.C.

The Viking Crown is very large on Enchantment, so hopefully it won't lose too much space.

When E. was stretched a few years back, many staterooms were added so my guess is they won't be taking the library for that purpose.

I'd love to sail on her again from Baltimore before she goes to P.C.

Speaking of the stretch, they added a beautiful CL when the did the stretch. I wish they would keep it where it is, because it's much more convenient. We were just on Rhapsody this past June with the CL up in Viking Crown, and it was inconvenient having to use the elevator to go to CL.

Just booked a cruise on the Enchantment in January, and i am having trouble finding out what's being taken away to make room for the new features. Does anyone know where I can get the correct information? I have been on her before and enjoyed the Viking Observation lounge and library- are they slated to be eliminated?

Thanks

Why don't you check the deck plans for your sailing. Hopefully they will be up to date.

Archived