Bugaboo Bee Stroller

Livemad

Does anyone know if the Bugaboo Bee stroller fits down the corridors and doorways of the Norwegian ships? It's pretty narrow and makes it through our jaunts in NYC. I'd like to take it instead of an umbrella stroller just for my daughter's comfort but if it doesn't fit through doorways it will be a deal breaker.

I have the Bugaboo Cameleon which I believe is the same width. We took it on our Disney Cruise a couple months ago and it was great as DS was only 3 months old. Through the halls and around the ship it was no problem. A bit large and cumbersome but all around I was really glad I had it. It just barely fit through the cabin door but we managed it and it also took up a lot of room in the cabin. Again being on Disney this was not a big deal because the staterooms are so large but I know on Epic they are substantially smaller. I would say if your daughter is older go with the umbrella stroller it will make your life much easier. We picked up a Maclaren for our upcoming Oasis cruise and my son is very comfy in it.

I heard a rumor that Bugaboo is offering customers their money back for the Cameleon, something about the child sliding down out of the harness because there is nothing for the kid to put their feet on. I don't know if it's true but if there is a flaw I love that Bugaboo would give you the full price of the stroller back.

We have the bugaboo frog but opted to purchase the chicco liteway for our upcoming cruise! I'm not sure about the bee but the frog and cameleon are two parts which makes it more difficult to gate check! Very sad though bc we don't leave home without it!

Archived