Parking in Fort Lauderdale

bay guy

we are thinking of using Park n Go for the first time. we are going Nov/Dec 2013. They are quoting $8.99 per day for that time. Which is fine, but it won't let me reserve? Is it too early to reserve? Also, do I have to prepay to get that price? I was hoping to not prepay just in case we cancel our trip. Do they refund? I just don't know how this works. We usually rent a car down then rent a car home (we live in tampa bay area, just 3-4 hours to port everglades) However the rentals are very expensive now.

Early planning is always a great idea, however most quotes are not out that far. Try waiting till about six months out for best results. Same goes with airlines.

Just returned from a Christmas cruise using Park n go and it was excellent. The parking was a breeze and we and our luggage were on our way to the port within a few minutes. Disembarking - we got a porter and he walked the luggage over to the place where Park n go was waiting - (we were lucky) a van was waiting and we were at our car with a cold bottle of water quickly. Off the ship at 9 - home in Melbourne at 12... I was impressed with their operation! Will use them again.

Archived