Want to book connecting rooms - 1 w/ a balcony and 1 w/out. Is this possible?

Aloha!

We're interested in booking an Australia/New Zealand Cruise and would like to find a cruise ship that offers connecting rooms -- 1 w/ a balcony and 1 w/out. If you know of a cruise line or a cruise ship that offers this option, please let me know!

I realize it's possible to get connecting oceanview rooms or even a suite connected to another room. Yet, we'd love to find the specific kind of connecting rooms we're seeking.

I thank you in advance!

AlohaMommy

I only looked at Royal Caribbean - Have a look at RCI Voyager of the Seas,

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=VY&shipProfile=1426&sailDate=1121022&hasNavigation=false

Deck 9 Cabins 9518-9520, 9218-9220.

also 9676-9681, 9376-9381.

These may suit you, I didn't find any others.

Happy cruising!

Thank you both for your consideration and feedback!

We ended up booking an Australia/New Zealand cruise on the HAL Oosterdam and opted for a single Deluxe Verandah Stateroom. We've cruised in a similar cabin before with out 2 children and did well. We were just thinking if such connecting cabins existed, we could stay in the cabin with the verandah while the kids stayed in the connecting cabin without the verandah. Oh well, we'll make do with just one room again.

We're very excited about seeing Australia and New Zealand. Never been on a 14 day cruise before, as the longest we've been is 7 days at one time So, this will certainly be an experience to remember. I pray it's a good one!

Again, thank you both! Happy Cruising! :)

Archived