Anyone use the car rental shuttle from airport to cruise?

waterbugohio

Just wondered if anyone has used this service lately?

We did this a couple years ago when we rented a car precruise. After returning the car they run a shuttle to the cruise port for free. However, we had to sit on the shuttle and wait for about 30 min as it was only 10:30 and the shuttle didn't start till 11AM.

Tonight I rented my vehicle precruise and talked to the Alamo desk INSIDE the FLL airport rental location. The lady there told me the shuttle started already at 8AM. Just not sure I believe her.

We would like to be at the port by 11, as we are the first cruise after a TA and I was told that sometimes it gets backed up and the line can get really really long till they start letting people on. I would rather be at the front of a long line that at the back!!!

We used the shuttle the first time we dropped a car. i don't think it starts until 11:30. by that time there is usually a huge line up for it and we seemed to be the last drop off. We have abandoned that for $15 cab ride with tip.

We have tried to use it getting off the ship too but to no avail. We waited and waited and it never came. Now just take a cab.

Archived