Just got a Downgrade

Kruisenut

Booked the POA 2 years out sailing April 13, 2013 two weeks post dry dock. First trip to Hawaii and wanted to do it right booking the owners suite 12000, air, hotel, rental cars all booked and can't wait. Came home to a voice message from TA that our suite along with all rooms on deck 12 will be undergoing some "work" and we have been relocated to deck 11 suite 11000. I understand adding the suites and studios to deck 13 will be an ongoing project for months to come but did not expect getting relocated. Don't get me wrong I know this will be a great cruise, but disapointed a little.

Anyone have any imput or have stayed in 11000?

I'm surprised no other options were offered. Did they at least refund the difference in the value of the two suites and to match the amenities? We're booked in a deluxe penthouse (10000) the month after you, but if I had planned to be in an Owner's Suite, I would be bummed, too.

I will be calling my TA tomorrow and have her check out other possible options, her message was they gave me 150 in OBC.:(

I'm sorry .... no amount of money can make up for that kind of disappointment - especially when you booked 2 years out. I'm really sorry!! I hope you still have a great cruise. I'm sure you will!

Archived