PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

us b2bers are in single digits, start dancing.

Yep, I'm dancing!!!

MSN-Emoticon-014.gif

Howdy, Funatical Peeps! Only one more Monday to go!:D I was fortunate to have a decent one since apparently a lot of clients had the day off;) Getting all my work in order and praying for no surprises in the next 6 work days!

[SIZE=4]Yes, racing racing racing to the finish line!! Hang in there babies, we are almost there!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Good morning! I came home last night to one of my closet hanging rods collapsed, with all my clothes on it:eek::rolleyes: Gotta love this funky bungalow:p[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]I'm late and heading to Ocala tonight, see yas laters!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Morning Funatics!!! 56 hours of work to get through, then warm weather, sandy beaches, and cool drinks.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Still trying to kick this cold. I feel better so I'm hoping it's going away. Just need to take my meds and relax in the evenings.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Have a great day everyone![/SIZE]

[quote name='Irishlinny'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yep, I'm dancing!!![/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-014.gif[/IMG] [LEFT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Howdy, Funatical Peeps! Only one more Monday to go!:D I was fortunate to have a decent one since apparently a lot of clients had the day off;) Getting all my work in order and praying for no surprises in the next 6 work days![/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I'm with you! Praying for no disasters from now till next Wednesday, so I can get everything off my plate! We have a 5 day "Investigator Bootcamp" I have the lucky opportunity :rolleyes: to do 3 presentations during the week after we get back home, so I'm trying to get those presentations mostly finished before I leave. I hate it! LOL!

Thought I'd join in the happy dance with you all!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp73/ezgoin_photos/snoopy_dance.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][B]Good Morn[SIZE=4]ing Funatics! Awfully quiet around here...everyone must be busy getting ready.:D[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Evening Ready! Just got home and found us on page 3!!! Where's everybody at tonight?:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Yes, racing racing racing to the finish line!! Hang in there babies, we are almost there!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Good morning! I came home last night to one of my closet hanging rods collapsed, with all my clothes on it:eek::rolleyes: Gotta love this funky bungalow:p[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I'm late and heading to Ocala tonight, see yas laters!![/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Safe travels Floatie!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ardnassac79'][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]I'm with you! Praying for no disasters from now till next Wednesday, so I can get everything off my plate! We have a 5 day "Investigator Bootcamp" I have the lucky opportunity :rolleyes: to do 3 presentations during the week after we get back home, so I'm trying to get those presentations mostly finished before I leave. I hate it! LOL![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Thought I'd join in the happy dance with you all!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp73/ezgoin_photos/snoopy_dance.gif[/IMG][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiya Cass! Yep, those disasters do seem to come and the bottom fell out today for me! It it could happen, it did! I worked like crazy today trying to stay ahead of everything!! Don't they know I got cruisin' to do??:([/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='joeandaimeesmom']Ding... Another day down.. :D

Have a great day everyone.. later..:)[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hi Lynne! Had a crazy day here and I don't think it's even a full moon!! So glad it's over!!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='pizzaeater']8 Days til we cruise on the Breeze,
8 Days til we cruise.
After this day has happened to pass,
7 Days til we cruise on the Breeze!:D[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Evening Pizza!! Pretty soon there'll be no more countdowns and we'll be cruising!:):D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived