PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hiya babies!! I stayed home today and rested!! I think I may have to do this more often than like, never:eek::rolleyes: I kinda like it:p

Feeling MUCHO more fine-o and gearing up for the big finish line to arrival in MIA WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Hiya Floatie! Glad to hear you're feeling better! Take care and try not to overdo it!:)

Hi Vegas,

I really need this vacation. I lost my Mother on 08/09/12, and my oldest sister on 11/09/12. I.m gearing up for a second funeral. but I am OK. Mom was sick, but my sister died during her sleep.

So sorry to hear about your sister. My continuing thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hiya Funatics! We're closing in on it....wooo HOOOO!:D

Portia, I am so very sorry to hear about your sister:( You truly need to get away and heal your soul. My prayers are with you and your family...

Floatie, so glad you stayed home and rested a bit...hopefully that cold will disappear pronto! You've been running at full tilt...no wonder it caught up with you. R&R is on the agenda, and the sea heals all;)

Lynne, safe travels tomorrow!

Looks like we are gonna be a bunch of busy peeps this weekend...the push is on. Our suitcases are upstairs and waiting for me to fill em:) Did my last grocery shopping...YAY!

TGIF and CHEERS!

Hiya Funatics! We're closing in on it....wooo HOOOO!:D

Portia, I am so very sorry to hear about your sister:( You truly need to get away and heal your soul. My prayers are with you and your family...

Floatie, so glad you stayed home and rested a bit...hopefully that cold will disappear pronto! You've been running at full tilt...no wonder it caught up with you. R&R is on the agenda, and the sea heals all;)

Lynne, safe travels tomorrow!

Looks like we are gonna be a bunch of busy peeps this weekend...the push is on. Our suitcases are upstairs and waiting for me to fill em:) Did my last grocery shopping...YAY!

TGIF and CHEERS!

I got my new blue duffel bag in mail yesterday to go with my Girlfriend Lisas' Pink duffel bag. So cool looking. Afraid to actually start packing as I might not stop til morning and not get any sleep.

Hiya Funatics! We're closing in on it....wooo HOOOO!:D Looks like we are gonna be a bunch of busy peeps this weekend...the push is on. Our suitcases are upstairs and waiting for me to fill em:) TGIF and CHEERS!

Yep, gonna be really busy this weekend getting all my cruise stuff together!!!:)

Yep Florida cold in Tally these past 2 days. DW thinks we're in Alaska, made me put on a sweater to walk out the door :p. Low 40s tonight which means swimming tomorrow morning is out. And rowing on sunday is praying for no breeze.

And speaking of Ocala, this time next week we should be zooming past those horse farms and X miles to RonJon's sign along I-75.:)

For those of you on the 2-day, if you're hungry in Nassau and near the pier, there used to be a great Filipino place about 2 doors down from Sr Frogs, as I recall. But DO NOT eat the conch at any place along the shopping strip there. Best to go over to FishFry (Arawak City) or Potter Cay.

A philipino place, do tell, I want some lumpia.

Well I have made an executive decision :D:D since alot are on the B2B and the remainder will be enroute.. the countdown now stands at...

0.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

BON VOYAGE FUNATICS !!!

Now that is beautiful!!! Thanks Kel for all your work on keeping our Saturdays posted!

Good Morning Funatics! I am hoping to finish packing today but I doubt it. Been packing for months and still not ready:rolleyes: Hope everyone has a great day!

Well I have made an executive decision :D:D since alot are on the B2B and the remainder will be enroute.. the countdown now stands at...

0.gif

BON VOYAGE FUNATICS !!!

Thanks Kel, you've been a real trooper keeping our eyes on the prize! :)

WOOHOO, thanks Kel!!! Now that is a sexy dancing number!!!

Well we were up way too late playing Rock Band last night (getting prepped for sing a longs with Ron :D). Now just trying to get rid of this head ache before we head over to my parent's for an early Thanksgiving (I swear the whole world is trying to sabotage my diet :().

Enjoy your Saturday everyone as it gets us one day closer (not that there are many of those left :D)

Hiya all!! Getting so excited here.. :D Floatie. I was surprised to see you on here this early.. Is Mama getting excited about the cruise?? I can't wait to see you and her again.. :D I just love her..

To my old and new friends.. Will be seeing you soon!!!

It was a treat for me lemme tell ya! Can't wait for the hugs ahead Lynne! Mama is in a packing frenzy, beyotchin' up a storm, and having a ball:p Does my heart good:) What time are you guys thinking you will get to the hotel Lynne?

0.gif

BON VOYAGE FUNATICS !!!

well you can tell we are close because I am back on CC hello all

0.gif

BON VOYAGE FUNATICS !!!

thanks for all your work posting the dancing numbers for all these weeks, Kel !! :D

Archived