PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing Ron and I to be part of this CC message group, although we're not officially one of the Funnel Funatics .... we were kinda adopted by Cass and Chris into this group, so i wanted to thank you all for allowing us to participate in this group. :)

it's been a long, long, long time coming, but Ron and I are beyond excited that we'll be getting on that plane come wednesday morning and will head to miami for 10 days on that beautiful new ship. :)

hopefully, our paths will cross with all of you at some point while we're on the ship, but if we don't actually get to meet you in person, i wanted to take the time now to thank you for allowing us to be part of your FUNatic group. :) i've participated in many CC message groups in the past, but i have to say, this is the most active, entertaining and informative group i've ever seen. :D trust me, it's a very, very nice thing to have so many people offering such advice, experiences and overall organization. :)

wishing you all safe travels and i wish each and every one of you have an amazing cruise !!!

Bon Voyage, my friends! :D

I've been waiting for this B2B on the Breeze for soooooo long! Looking forward to meeting everyone. So close now!

Booked: Carnival Imagination 1/21/13 and 1/25/13

Booked: Carnival Valor 12/9/12

Booked: Carnival Breeze 11/22/12 and 11/24/12

Carnival Destiny 10/29/12

Carnival Valor 9/15/12

Carnival Liberty 4/14/12

Carnival Paradise 1/5/12

Carnival Miracle 12/04/11

Carnival Fascination 4/30/11

Carnival Liberty 3/26/11

Carnival Freedom 2/6/11

Carnival Fascination 12/10

Carnival Legend 10/10

Carnival Freedom 9/10

Carnival Glory 4/10

Carnival Destiny 1/10

Carnival Glory 1/10

Carnival Legend 10/09

Carnival Fascination 9/09

Carnival Inspiration 3/09

HAL Veendam 12/08

Carnival Legend 11/08

Carnival Inspiration 2/08

HAL Veendam 12/07

Carnival Inspiration 10/07

Carnival Celebration 10/06

Celebrity Zenith 9/06

Celebrity Zenith 1/06

NCL Majesty 1/06

HAL Noordam 10/99

HAL Nieuw Amsterdam 10/90

Premier Oceana 3/90

You are all WELCOME!!! I THANK YOU all for allowing be to be here weekly with you ... means alot :) We will be there in spirit.. we booked right from the beginning and had to bow out due to life but I will be living it all thru you Thanks again!!

A question: What would you say would be a fair tip to tour operators such as Dreams, Jolly Pirates, Sunset Sails, or a Carnival sponsored excursion? As I am paying for my GF and I, it would be helpful to know what would be just the right amount of a tip to leave when the expected tip jar comes around at the end of each activity. What is too much and what is too little? Thanks, guys and gals.

You guys all need to do a good Recon of the ship!

Hey! Look what the cat dragged in! How the heck are ya, Chuck?!?!:D

Well I have made an executive decision :D:D since alot are on the B2B and the remainder will be enroute.. the countdown now stands at...

0.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

BON VOYAGE FUNATICS !!!

Thanks Kelly!!! You have done a fabulous job with our countdown! Just wish you were still coming with us. We will definitely drink a toast to you and Matt!

Have fun I wish I was going with you

Thank you! Love your name...that is exactly why we cruise!;)

WOOHOO, thanks Kel!!! Now that is a sexy dancing number!!!

Well we were up way too late playing Rock Band last night (getting prepped for sing a longs with Ron :D). Now just trying to get rid of this head ache before we head over to my parent's for an early Thanksgiving (I swear the whole world is trying to sabotage my diet :().

Enjoy your Saturday everyone as it gets us one day closer (not that there are many of those left :D)

I still have no clue why you're on any kind of diet:rolleyes: Enjoy your Thanksgiving!:)

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing Ron and I to be part of this CC message group, although we're not officially one of the Funnel Funatics .... we were kinda adopted by Cass and Chris into this group, so i wanted to thank you all for allowing us to participate in this group.

it's been a long, long, long time coming, but Ron and I are beyond excited that we'll be getting on that plane come wednesday morning and will head to miami for 10 days on that beautiful new ship.

hopefully, our paths will cross with all of you at some point while we're on the ship, but if we don't actually get to meet you in person, i wanted to take the time now to thank you for allowing us to be part of your FUNatic group. :) i've participated in many CC message groups in the past, but i have to say, this is the most active, entertaining and informative group i've ever seen. :D trust me, it's a very, very nice thing to have so many people offering such advice, experiences and overall organization. :)

wishing you all safe travels and i wish each and every one of you have an amazing cruise !!!

We're happy to have you here! Don't have to be booked with the group to be a Funatic...you just need to be a FUN lover!:D You'll find us on embarkation day...look for Chris & Cass, or for Floatie's funnel hat on main Lido. Looking forward to meeting you!

I've been waiting for this B2B on the Breeze for soooooo long! Looking forward to meeting everyone. So close now!

It sure has been a long wait! See above post to find us!:)

Carnival Valor 9/15/12

Carnival Liberty 4/14/12

Carnival Paradise 1/5/12

Carnival Liberty 3/26/11

Carnival Freedom 2/6/11

Carnival Legend 10/10

Carnival Freedom 9/10

Carnival Glory 4/10

Carnival Destiny 1/10

Carnival Glory 1/10

Carnival Legend 10/09

HAL Veendam 12/08

Carnival Legend 11/08

HAL Veendam 12/07

Celebrity Zenith 9/06

Celebrity Zenith 1/06

NCL Majesty 1/06

HAL Noordam 10/99

Premier Oceana 3/90

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing Ron and I to be part of this CC message group, although we're not officially one of the Funnel Funatics .... we were kinda adopted by Cass and Chris into this group, so i wanted to thank you all for allowing us to participate in this group. :)

it's been a long, long, long time coming, but Ron and I are beyond excited that we'll be getting on that plane come wednesday morning and will head to miami for 10 days on that beautiful new ship. :)

Safe travels to you too!

:)

Carnival Valor 9/15/12

Carnival Liberty 4/14/12

Carnival Paradise 1/5/12

Carnival Liberty 3/26/11

Carnival Freedom 2/6/11

Carnival Legend 10/10

Carnival Freedom 9/10

Carnival Glory 4/10

Carnival Destiny 1/10

Carnival Glory 1/10

Carnival Legend 10/09

HAL Veendam 12/08

Carnival Legend 11/08

HAL Veendam 12/07

Celebrity Zenith 9/06

Celebrity Zenith 1/06

NCL Majesty 1/06

HAL Noordam 10/99

Premier Oceana 3/90

Safe travels and hope to see you on the ship!!:)

You are all WELCOME!!! I THANK YOU all for allowing be to be here weekly with you ... means alot :) We will be there in spirit.. we booked right from the beginning and had to bow out due to life but I will be living it all thru you Thanks again!!

Hope to bring back lots of photos for all to see!:)

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing Ron and I to be part of this CC message group, although we're not officially one of the Funnel Funatics .... we were kinda adopted by Cass and Chris into this group, so i wanted to thank you all for allowing us to participate in this group.

it's been a long, long, long time coming, but Ron and I are beyond excited that we'll be getting on that plane come wednesday morning and will head to miami for 10 days on that beautiful new ship.

hopefully, our paths will cross with all of you at some point while we're on the ship, but if we don't actually get to meet you in person, i wanted to take the time now to thank you for allowing us to be part of your FUNatic group. i've participated in many CC message groups in the past, but i have to say, this is the most active, entertaining and informative group i've ever seen. :D trust me, it's a very, very nice thing to have so many people offering such advice, experiences and overall organization. :)

Bon Voyage, my friends!

:eek: Not meet us:eek: Whatchu talkin' bout Linda Lu! You ARE a funatic, and we hope you join us every chance you want to!:) The final fungenda will be over in the member area here shortly, plus we will be on Lido mid-ship and right above on embark day (hint: follow the funnel hat)! If you are in MIA the night before we will be partying at the Hampton MIA West on NW 79th Ave in Doral, please come by!! We'll be the loud merry bunch by the pool:D

Will check out the Fungenda when it is done Floatie...thanks for all your hard work!

Woohoo! Finally finished all my ironing today and we put up the Christmas tree! I am ready!:D

You are most welcome:)

Omg you are so efficient:eek: We can't put our tree up with these two critters running around while we're not here:eek: so it has to wait until we get back!:D

:D

:eek: Not meet us:eek: Whatchu talkin' bout Linda Lu! You ARE a funatic, and we hope you join us every chance you want to!:) The final fungenda will be over in the member area here shortly, plus we will be on Lido mid-ship and right above on embark day (hint: follow the funnel hat)! If you are in MIA the night before we will be partying at the Hampton MIA West on NW 79th Ave in Doral, please come by!! We'll be the loud merry bunch by the pool:D

Thanks, Floatie! .... i'm sure we'll be able to find the group once we get on the ship :D ... and, yes, we'll be in miami wednesday night. we're staying at the Intercontinental, but we're flying from Baltimore and arriving in FLL around 3 p.m. then we have a shuttle reservation to take us to miami through SAS Transportation. i'll look at a map and see how far your hotel is from our hotel and maybe we'll venture out your way, otherwise, i'm sure we'll find each other on the ship or during embarkation.

thanks again to everybody for including us adoptees. and thanks to Cass and Chris for inviting us.

Will check out the Fungenda when it is done Floatie...thanks for all your hard work!

Woohoo! Finally finished all my ironing today and we put up the Christmas tree! I am ready!:D

I stop putting up a tree years ago, just too much work!!!:p Usually go to my daughter's for Christmas and they have all the holiday stuff. Just enjoy everthing there, leave and you don't have the work of taking everything down!!;)

The Officially Almost Final Fungenda is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=36100500#post36100500

Can you guys help me make sure everyone on all the roll calls/pages knows it's there and everyone is welcome to join in!:D

Hiya Floatie! Thanks so much for all your hard work on the "fungenda!"

It was a treat for me lemme tell ya! Can't wait for the hugs ahead Lynne! Mama is in a packing frenzy, beyotchin' up a storm, and having a ball:p Does my heart good:) What time are you guys thinking you will get to the hotel Lynne?

Hi Floatie.. We hope to to be there around noon on Wednesday.. We can,t wait to see everyone.

Archived