PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Mornin all, we;re back !

Had a great time, got home yesterday about 2 = easy getting off the ship----love love the Epic

Had some rain and rough weather one day, other than that, perfect.

Of course I caught a cold this past week ===be gone !

Sounds like everyone is getting final stuff done, and I havent even unpacked yet lol

Missed y'all and all have a great day :)

Welcome Back Dox!!! Glad you had a great time. Any chance you could post some pictures?

We had a good time at my parents yesterday. My Dad had too good of a time driving my car (he was the first to get it over 100 :o). I finally got to meet their new dog, Lucky. He's a cutie but poor guy is a double merle (almost always results in genetic problems) and is blind in one eye and mostly deaf. He's a little skiddish but was warming up to me by the time we left.

Have a lot to get done today before tonight's big game. Me and Linda have a bet and the loser has to pay for the 101oz tube for the four of us to share :D

Have a great day everyone!

Mornin all, we;re back !

Had a great time, got home yesterday about 2 = easy getting off the ship----love love the Epic

Sounds like everyone is getting final stuff done, and I havent even unpacked yet lol

Welcome back Dox! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!:)

Welcome Back Dox!!! Glad you had a great time. Any chance you could post some pictures?

We had a good time at my parents yesterday. My Dad had too good of a time driving my car (he was the first to get it over 100 :o). I finally got to meet their new dog, Lucky. He's a cutie but poor guy is a double merle (almost always results in genetic problems) and is blind in one eye and mostly deaf. He's a little skiddish but was warming up to me by the time we left.

Have a lot to get done today before tonight's big game. Me and Linda have a bet and the loser has to pay for the 101oz tube for the four of us to share :D

Thanks Chris - unfortunately my camera is on the fritz, but you can go toncl' site and see plenty of pics of the Epic

we cared for a double dapple doxie once for about 6 weeks till we could find him a home, not deaf, but blind as a bat. Very smart little doxie, learned his way around the house and yard in no time.

Will check out the Fungenda when it is done Floatie...thanks for all your hard work!

Woohoo! Finally finished all my ironing today and we put up the Christmas tree! I am ready!:D

Aren't you the industrious one! Oh yeah, it'll be almost Christmas by the time you get done with all your cruises!:p

Well if I didn't get it up before..I probably would not have put it up at all.

I would love to not put one up this year, especially with Lexi running around (no clue how she will handle it!:eek:), but I'm sure everyone else would mutiny:rolleyes:

HI friends.. We got to Tampaaround noon today.. See everyone soon!!!!

Enjoy the precruise activities....see you soon!

Mornin all, we;re back !

Glad to see you home safe and to see you had a great time! We missed you:)

We had a good time at my parents yesterday. My Dad had too good of a time driving my car (he was the first to get it over 100 ). I finally got to meet their new dog, Lucky. He's a cutie but poor guy is a double merle (almost always results in genetic problems) and is blind in one eye and mostly deaf. He's a little skiddish but was warming up to me by the time we left.

Have a lot to get done today before tonight's big game. Me and Linda have a bet and the loser has to pay for the 101oz tube for the four of us to share

So Dad is the adventurous type, eh?!?!;) Nice that they got another dog!

Good luck on your bet;)

Hey Floatie, asked you on the Fungenda thread but not sure if you seen it. What is "Bimmies on the Bow"??

Welcome back Dox!

Having issues here...can't get everything into the suitcases!!!:eek: Gotta regroup.:mad:

Bimmies (Bloody Mary's) and mimmies (Mimosas) on the bow of the ship to watch the ship coming into port. A couple of them are going to be a bit too early for me:o

I can't even imagine packing for 3 weeks....maybe you need to lose some shoes!:p

Happy Sunday, all!

Got 95% of the packing done yesterday!:D Now I am really excited!!! Dave is trying to ward off a cold and I am ready to start wearing a mask:eek:

I made a door sign for the group...if anyone is interested, just send me an email and I will send it to you. There's a space at the bottom to add your names if you wish.

Have a great day, all....eye on the prize!:D

Happy Sunday, all!

Got 95% of the packing done yesterday!:D Now I am really excited!!! Dave is trying to ward off a cold and I am ready to start wearing a mask:eek:

I made a door sign for the group...if anyone is interested, just send me an email and I will send it to you. There's a space at the bottom to add your names if you wish.

Have a great day, all....eye on the prize!:D

Afternoon Linny! Hope you're able to avoid that cold!! Seems like it 's a lot of that going around! When you get a moment, send me the door sign thingie at loisbtlrataoldotcom

Afternoon Linny! Hope you're able to avoid that cold!! Seems like it 's a lot of that going around! When you get a moment, send me the door sign thingie at loisbtlrataoldotcom

Me, too, Lois! I sent you the door sign:)

I honestly probably won't pack until Wednesday night :o. It just doesn't take that long. Fully planning on doing a load of clothes on the ship so I hope you don't mind if I wear the same thing twice.

Not to worry...we have VIP laundry, so you'll be seeing us in some of the same stuff twice as well!;)

Pretty quiet in here....everyone must be busy getting ready!:D

Linda,

Please send a copy of the door sign to me @ mrsnla@yahoo.com.

It was a busy weekend for us; packing basically done, house cleaned, outdoor holiday decorations done. I will tackle the inside of the house when we get back.

I made a list of the last few things that I need to get done; that's the only way I don't forget anything.

Archived