PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Good morning :) well, i'm here at work today but i'm pretty sure the next two days are going to be two of the longest, most-dragged-out days i've experienced as i wait for vacation to 'officially' begin tomorrow at 4 p.m. and i get to turn on my auto-response of "out of the office until December 2nd". :D

Chris's favorite team, the Ravens, beat MY Steelers last night, so i owe him a 101oz. beer at the Red Frog .... trust me, this isn't the first time i've had to buy him a drink after our friendly football wager. LOL.

packing is coming along although everything is still in the 'staging' area, but i'll probably start packing tonight. we're last-minute packers, but i'm confident it will be done before we leave for the airport on wednesday morning. i think my husband has over-used the phrase, "i hope you remember i'm not a pack mule" every time i mention our carry-ons. LOL.

hope you all have a great day whether you're at work, at home working on your packing or have started your travels to miami !! just a few more days and we'll all be on the ship together !! wooooo hooooo! :D

Hiya funatics!!

Did I tell yas I intensely dislike trying on clothes:rolleyes: Almost sorted out here and on to the fun stuff <party stuff>:p

Welcome home dox! Omg, packing and repacking in three days:eek: For sure eye on the prize!! What time are you guys heading to MIA on Wed?

Prob about 10 or so -----

packing isnt too bad, had laundry done on the ship and just had to wash a few undies and stuff here.

Chris's favorite team, the Ravens, beat MY Steelers last night, so i owe him a 101oz. beer at the Red Frog .... trust me, this isn't the first time i've had to buy him a drink after our friendly football wager. LOL.

packing is coming along although everything is still in the 'staging' area, but i'll probably start packing tonight. we're last-minute packers, but i'm confident it will be done before we leave for the airport on wednesday morning. i think my husband has over-used the phrase, "i hope you remember i'm not a pack mule" every time i mention our carry-ons. LOL.

Well at least we'll be sharing those 101 oz's so it's not a total loss. It wasn't the prettiest game in the world but still a huge win.

I don't know how but Cass is all but done packing. I haven't even started yet :o. I have some clothes separated in my closet but that's it. I'll probably pack Wednesday night when I get home from work.

Just 24 hours of work to get through. Today will be the worst though. Mondays here just suck :(

hope you all have a great day whether you're at work, at home working on your packing or have started your travels to miami !! just a few more days and we'll all be on the ship together !! wooooo hooooo! :D

LOL I can just hear Ron saying that!!

OMG work is already too much to take this morning - I think the Cruiseitis has settled in for good now because I feel like throwing a hissy fit - crossed arms, stomp feet "idontwannawork"!!

LOL I can just hear Ron saying that!!

OMG work is already too much to take this morning - I think the Cruiseitis has settled in for good now because I feel like throwing a hissy fit - crossed arms, stomp feet "idontwannawork"!!

I say start with a temper tantrum, then march around the room with arms crossed repeating "Idontwanna...Idontwanna...Idontwanna..."

Guaranteed attention getter!

So much stuff going on here.... i feel like I'm juggling everything....

Last night at the family thanksgiving I ripped my pants (caught a corner one of Mom's antiques). Thankfully I think the cleaners will have them repaired in time for the cruise cause I was planning n packing them...

I also got a call that my new glasses were ready... way ahead of schedule! I picked them up and so far I really like them! Now I have to make time to pick up my sunglasses too.

Not to mention a doc appt Tues... and I should fit in a haircut.

..Oh and I still have to pack! ahhhhhhh!

I say start with a temper tantrum, then march around the room with arms crossed repeating "Idontwanna...Idontwanna...Idontwanna..."

Guaranteed attention getter!

That's a good plan,... except I work from home and the only attention I'd get is strange looks from my cats... its SOOOO HARD staying focused!!!

That's a good plan,... except I work from home and the only attention I'd get is strange looks from my cats... its SOOOO HARD staying focused!!!

Well you could do a youtube video and mail it to your boss of the Idontwanna dance....

I have found that wearing a large pot on your head tends to be quite the attention getter!

Seeing as how she works from home, it would just be her cats giving her weird looks

Well, unfortunately, i'm not able to do the temper tantrum thing, either (LOL) but i had a meeting this morning and my co-worker looked at me from across the table and proclaimed to the 7 people sitting at the conference room table, "well, SHE already has the "I'm on vacation" look on her face, so we won't even bother asking her to chime in on anything in this meeting."

bazinga !! they got THAT right !! :D 1.5 hours left for today ... then 8 hours tomorrow ... and then i am OUTTA HERE !! :)

Well, unfortunately, i'm not able to do the temper tantrum thing, either (LOL) but i had a meeting this morning and my co-worker looked at me from across the table and proclaimed to the 7 people sitting at the conference room table, "well, SHE already has the "I'm on vacation" look on her face, so we won't even bother asking her to chime in on anything in this meeting."

bazinga !! they got THAT right !! :D 1.5 hours left for today ... then 8 hours tomorrow ... and then i am OUTTA HERE !! :)

Wednesday is going to be so brutal here at work. I won't even have anyone to talk on the interwebs with :(

Finally packing today. We will have 3 Large suitcases, a large stuffed Garment bag, and 2 carry-on bags with 2 12 packs of soda each bag. Lot more than I thought here. But the fun is in the anticipation! :D

6 pieces of luggage???? Wow now that's alot of stuff! Hey I love it; always be prepared.;) I'm planning on bringing soda too. didn't know we could bring that much onboard at one time. I was going to get off and get some more in Nassau.

6 pieces of luggage???? Wow now that's alot of stuff! Hey I love it; always be prepared.;) I'm planning on bringing soda too. didn't know we could bring that much onboard at one time. I was going to get off and get some more in Nassau.

You can bring on a maximum of 12 bottles/cans, 20 ounces each or less per person. So if there are two of you in a cabin you can bring on 24 cans or bottles.

Finally packing today. We will have 3 Large suitcases, a large stuffed Garment bag, and 2 carry-on bags with 2 12 packs of soda each bag. Lot more than I thought here. But the fun is in the anticipation! :D

I havnt packed yet... but I know I will be one large suitcase and one backpack. Its all got to fit int those two!! Our wonderful fearless leader will be taking on a few of things I mailed down earlier...

Thanks Floatie!

Well I am packed.:D Now I just need to finish packing carryon bags.

Same Here! Checked bag is all set to go, and I'm under my 50 lb quota by about 6 lbs, so there's room to spare for any souvenirs!

Now onto the carry on bag and "personal item" for the plane ride (a huge tote bag). Even thought smart this time and put just a few clothes in the carry on bag just in case... unfortunately I won't be able to truly finish till either Wed night or Thurs morning before our 5:50 pick up - gotta get beautified before I can pack it all up!!

Hi my friends.. Are we there yet?

Omg down to the wire here!! And still no packing:eek::rolleyes::p

Good evening funatics!!! One more half day of work and it's race around to the end time!!:D

Oh, and it is freeeeeeezing here today, high of 57:eek: I know it's better down south but jeeeez, it's cold!!

Archived