PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hard to believe, but we are actually done packing!! wooo hooo! lol. well, other than a few last-minute things that we will stuff in our carry-on bag for the plane. :) in our 12 years of cruising, this is the first time EVER that we have finished packing before we're ready to walk out the door to the airport :) perhaps it's the excitement level that is through the roof that's causing us to pack so early? LOL.

all i can say is thank goodness for Southwest Airlines two-bags-fly-free thing! LOL. we have three suitcases (normal size) and a duffel bag to be checked. carry-ons will be one regular size backpack (my personal item) and the 'pack mule' (aka, my husband) will carry the garment bag with his suit and my dresses.

our flight leaves from baltimore wednesday at noon ... it's going to be a very long 36 hours until we head to the airport. LOL.

Hard to believe, but we are actually done packing!! wooo hooo! lol. well, other than a few last-minute things that we will stuff in our carry-on bag for the plane. :) in our 12 years of cruising, this is the first time EVER that we have finished packing before we're ready to walk out the door to the airport :) perhaps it's the excitement level that is through the roof that's causing us to pack so early? LOL.

all i can say is thank goodness for Southwest Airlines two-bags-fly-free thing! LOL. we have three suitcases (normal size) and a duffel bag to be checked. carry-ons will be one regular size backpack (my personal item) and the 'pack mule' (aka, my husband) will carry the garment bag with his suit and my dresses.

our flight leaves from baltimore wednesday at noon ... it's going to be a very long 36 hours until we head to the airport. LOL.

I don't wanna hear it. We still have about 60 hours until our flight :( I do really need to start packing though.

Linda, where y'all staying at? We are having a precruise party at our hotel. You are welcome and come and meet some of us. I am even bald like Chris albeit quite a bit fluffier.

Linda,

Please send a copy of the door sign to me @ mrsnla@yahoo.com.

It was a busy weekend for us; packing basically done, house cleaned, outdoor holiday decorations done. I will tackle the inside of the house when we get back.

I made a list of the last few things that I need to get done; that's the only way I don't forget anything.

You've got mail!

I have a last minute list going, too;)

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! It's our week!! Bring out all the little jumping smileys!!:D

I have a zillion things to do yet, including two days of work!! But we're practically there!!:p

Here you go, fearless leader! Just about sums up the way I feel!

MSN-Emoticon-033.gif

Good morning :) well, i'm here at work today but i'm pretty sure the next two days are going to be two of the longest, most-dragged-out days i've experienced as i wait for vacation to 'officially' begin tomorrow at 4 p.m. and i get to turn on my auto-response of "out of the office until December 2nd". :D

Chris's favorite team, the Ravens, beat MY Steelers last night, so i owe him a 101oz. beer at the Red Frog .... trust me, this isn't the first time i've had to buy him a drink after our friendly football wager. LOL.

packing is coming along although everything is still in the 'staging' area, but i'll probably start packing tonight. we're last-minute packers, but i'm confident it will be done before we leave for the airport on wednesday morning. i think my husband has over-used the phrase, "i hope you remember i'm not a pack mule" every time i mention our carry-ons. LOL.

hope you all have a great day whether you're at work, at home working on your packing or have started your travels to miami !! just a few more days and we'll all be on the ship together !! wooooo hooooo! :D

So sorry for your loss:p Hopefully you'll get to share that tube with him!

I can't wait to change my voicemail and my email, too! We're almost there!:D

Prob about 10 or so -----

packing isnt too bad, had laundry done on the ship and just had to wash a few undies and stuff here.

You are my hero! Coming off a B2B and leaving on another cruise 5 days later! So happy you're coming...I've only been waiting to meet you for close to 5 years I think!:)

So much stuff going on here.... i feel like I'm juggling everything....

Last night at the family thanksgiving I ripped my pants (caught a corner one of Mom's antiques). Thankfully I think the cleaners will have them repaired in time for the cruise cause I was planning n packing them...

I also got a call that my new glasses were ready... way ahead of schedule! I picked them up and so far I really like them! Now I have to make time to pick up my sunglasses too.

Not to mention a doc appt Tues... and I should fit in a haircut.

..Oh and I still have to pack! ahhhhhhh!

Holy moly, Ward...you have to get on the ship so you can relax!:eek:

That's a good plan,... except I work from home and the only attention I'd get is strange looks from my cats... its SOOOO HARD staying focused!!!

OMG, I so sympathize! Can't focus...getting travel stress...one cat wants to be fed a million times a day...dog wants to go in and out just as many times...dog harrasses cat...I scream...animals look at me like I'm nuts! Working at home is certainly a different experience:eek:

Wednesday is going to be so brutal here at work. I won't even have anyone to talk on the interwebs with :(

I'll still be here with ya, Chris! I won't be working, but will still be on the net...waiting...with you guys...

Finally packing today. We will have 3 Large suitcases, a large stuffed Garment bag, and 2 carry-on bags with 2 12 packs of soda each bag. Lot more than I thought here. But the fun is in the anticipation! :D

Wow, 3 large suitcases! I remember on one 7 day cruise, we were on our way back from muster and they came on the intercom and announced that the winners of The Most Luggage was a couple that had 11 pieces of checked luggage!!!:eek: For 7 days?!?! WTH would you need to bring to fill that much luggage???:rolleyes:

Omg down to the wire here!! And still no packing:eek::rolleyes::p

Good evening funatics!!! One more half day of work and it's race around to the end time!!

Oh, and it is freeeeeeezing here today, high of 57:eek: I know it's better down south but jeeeez, it's cold!!

OMG, you haven't started packing yet??? Good thing you're a genius at pulling things together (thinking of dinner after HMC...LOL!)! Glad you only have half a day tomorrow!

High of 57?!?! It was 50 all the way up here! Glad Miami is predicted to be higher on Thursday!

Hard to believe, but we are actually done packing!! wooo hooo! lol. well, other than a few last-minute things that we will stuff in our carry-on bag for the plane. in our 12 years of cruising, this is the first time EVER that we have finished packing before we're ready to walk out the door to the airport perhaps it's the excitement level that is through the roof that's causing us to pack so early? LOL.

I love the 2 free bags on SW! Lately we have been flying Jet Blue with one free bag...will be really nice to check the garment bag and the carryon that's kind of heavy;)

Good Morning Funatics! Getting close!

I am not saying how much luggage I take:o Just know that I couldn't fly with the amount of luggage I have packed. And hey...I am only taking 12 pair of shoes on the ship I decided to make a sacrifice.:p

Just some last minute things to do and we are out of here.:D

Linda, where y'all staying at? We are having a precruise party at our hotel. You are welcome and come and meet some of us. I am even bald like Chris albeit quite a bit fluffier.

We're staying at the Intercontinental Downtown Miami. Flying into FLL. should arrive in Miami around 5 p.m. following our flight and shuttle van from FLL ..... mostly everybody is staying at the Hampton Inn out by Miami International Airport, right? Thanks for the invitation, but i'm not sure what we'll end up doing tomorrow night. probably just hang out in miami and walk around Bayside Marketplace like we usually do. :) but, if we feel adventurous, maybe we'll take a taxi out to the hotel and join everybody for the pre-cruise party. :D

OMG, I just saw our plane on the way to work. It was a SW plane banking South at 8:23, we fly at 8:20. Oh boy that got me all tingly inside :D. Let's hope they stay on schedule for the next 48 hours.

OK, I'm really going to pack when I get home tonight. I have too much other stuff to take care of Wednesday to wait til then. I'm such an over packer :o Gonna have to be smart this time.

Safe travels to all of those heading down in the next couple days. Can't wait to be joining you on the boat.

OMG, I just saw our plane on the way to work. It was a SW plane banking South at 8:23, we fly at 8:20. Oh boy that got me all tingly inside :D. Let's hope they stay on schedule for the next 48 hours.

OK, I'm really going to pack when I get home tonight. I have too much other stuff to take care of Wednesday to wait til then. I'm such an over packer :o Gonna have to be smart this time.

Safe travels to all of those heading down in the next couple days. Can't wait to be joining you on the boat.

Maybe tomorrow at lunchtime you can go outside and wave to Ron and I as we fly over you ..... we'll wave out the window at you !! :D

Are you checking your luggage? why do you have to be 'smart this time' ?? ..... SWA allows each passenger two bags for free and trust me, we're using our allowance by taking two bags each, but they're not too full (about 35 lbs. each), allowing room to bring souvenirs home with us. :) that's how WE'RE being smart. LOL.

is it 3 p.m. yet ??? vacation officially begins in six hours! woooo hoooo! :)

Maybe tomorrow at lunchtime you can go outside and wave to Ron and I as we fly over you ..... we'll wave out the window at you !! :D

Are you checking your luggage? why do you have to be 'smart this time' ?? ..... SWA allows each passenger two bags for free and trust me, we're using our allowance by taking two bags each, but they're not too full (about 35 lbs. each), allowing room to bring souvenirs home with us. :) that's how WE'RE being smart. LOL.

is it 3 p.m. yet ??? vacation officially begins in six hours! woooo hoooo! :)

You're right. I might take advantage of the fact that we're flying SW this time to make sure I have clothes for cool evenings out on the decks as well. Hmmm, now I need to rethink everything :o

Is it just me or is this day DRAGGING!:mad::mad::mad:

we must be looking at the same slow clock because this IS probably the longest day EVER ! :) just 2 hours, 15 minutes and i'm turning on my 'out of the office' auto response and away i go !! already checked in for the flight .... can't believe it's almost time !!! :D

I am finally getting excited!! And it took me way too long to figure out there was this separate group page. I feel like I am going to miss out on some really cool stuff due to my absence from the group over the past few months!! :-(

A couple of different CC couples have contacted me and asked me to take photos of them on formal night and also some casual shots so I am looking forward to doing that and including them in my review on the Breeze! Also, JH said he will try to get me some exclusive access to some spots on the ship for my photo review. :-) So here's to crossing fingers that it will all work out!!

3 days and we are out of here!!!!!!

We are all packed this morning, except for toiletries. I way over packed and took some stuff out fearing the 50 pound limit in canada.

Now that its soo close I dont want it to be this close before we know it the trip will be over. :(

Archived