PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hiya funatics!

It's been a little tough to get moving this weekend, so much sadness for all those families.

Dox, hug your family a lot!! That will get you to feeling better!!:)

So much sadness indeed! Thanks for taking me into the Funatics and allowing me to hang out with all you great folks!:)

So much sadness indeed! Thanks for taking me into the Funatics and allowing me to hang out with all you great folks!:)

Silly Vegas, you are funatic through and through, we are blessed to have each other in our happy cruise family!!:)

Good morning funatics!!:D Heading out for a shopping day with Mom, gotta get away from the TV today!!!

Finished baking cookies and wrapping peacan bundles for Christmas baskets. Each basket has three kinds of cookies, pecan bundles, assorted chocolates and minature candy canes! They look really good, if I say so myself! Now it's time to relax and get ready for work... Hope y'all had a good day!:)

Finished baking cookies and wrapping peacan bundles for Christmas baskets. Each basket has three kinds of cookies, pecan bundles, assorted chocolates and minature candy canes! They look really good, if I say so myself! Now it's time to relax and get ready for work... Hope y'all had a good day!:)

Mmmmm those all sound delish!!

I didn't get a thing done today, except more shopping with Mama:eek::rolleyes::p

And dang it, we seem to have run out of weekend again...:rolleyes::D

Good noon time my friends.. We got back home last night and today I feel alot better.. It sux to get sick on vacay.. :( Have a great day.. Later.. :)

Oh Lynne, hope you didn't have that "crud" seems everyone has this year. Glad you're feeling better today. Take care...:)

I'm thinking Ready and Dave should get off the Caribbean Princess today and start the long drive home! Their cruise marathon is over;)!! Can't wait to hear all about it.:)

All I have to say is WOW! I loved Princess! There are so many things that Carnival does not have anymore that Princess still does.

Just to name a few, 7 piece orchestra with production shows, we had a broadway production show 5 nights (3x's a nite) and the other 2 was a comedian, they had three different live bands that played every night (one was a 6 piece band that played just about any type of music, one was a 4 piece caribbean band that was really good, and the other was a 2 piece caribbean band), they had a live band playing on the lido deck everyday.

Too many things to lists that I liked and don't even get me started on the food...it was awesome!:D

Archived