Carnival Pride 7/7/13 out of Baltimore

lmca

It depends what he likes to do. There is mini golf, basketball, ping pong, the swimming pools, etc. We just got back last wk off the pride and honestly my 11 year was bored, but that is all personal preference. My son didn't like camp, said it was "boring and cheesy," but again..personal preference! I hope your son can find activities he likes and is not bored!

Also depends on how well the son like to interact with other kids he just met. There will be a ton of kids on the summer cruise and he will be be in the 12-14 year old group. I think in the post above, the 11 year old is at that age point where he is the oldest in the group, where he ends up with playing with 9 and 10 year olds and might have even had the 6-8's mixed in if the kid count was light as it tends to be during the school year. This is what our kids will be running into this January as they just turn 11. Fortunately, my son interacts well with others, and my daughter likes to help out with younger kids.

The 12 and ups have a different area to hang out in, and I recall having a peak at it a couple years ago, and thought it was kind of cool.

Archived