Teens on Monarch?

FL Donna

We will be going on the Monarch Jan. 18 for a three night weekend get away. We are considering bringing along our 14 year old grand daughter. I know on longer cruises there are a lot of things for this age group. How is it activity wise for her age group. She is very active, outgoing and friendly. She loves music, dancing and sports. As grandparents we are far less active than her parents. Any advise from people who have traveled with a teen would be greatly appreciated.

Monarch has a great teen program, my now 15 year old daughter prefers the Monarch teen program to the Freedom one. She has requested a cruise on Monarch for her 16th birthday instead of a party, so it must be pretty good.

We will be going on the Monarch Jan. 18 for a three night weekend get away. We are considering bringing along our 14 year old grand daughter. I know on longer cruises there are a lot of things for this age group. How is it activity wise for her age group. She is very active, outgoing and friendly. She loves music, dancing and sports. As grandparents we are far less active than her parents. Any advise from people who have traveled with a teen would be greatly appreciated.

Are you the Donna who works at Disney's AKL?

Archived