N230A flights

smithy62

Hi all,

I know there are the 'issues' with the booking of the seats which is a nightmare! However the flight times given by P&O are completely different to the ones that the Airport has going on......

We need to get from Newcastle to Manchester, according to P&O, for 4am. For an 8am flight.... however when you check out the stuff at Manchester Airport they state that the flight is actually 10am departure..... Its the same sort of thing for return trip.

I need to organise travel - there and back - is there something a) I dont know or b) the delays that everyone speaks of - is this why??

Thanks all :))))

sx

This is worrying.

I can't find any details on the net about our Thomas Cook flight from Manchester to Barbados departing at 08:00 but I can see that Thomson charter flights leave at 10:00.

Is the real reason as to why the flight seat booker is unavailable because Thomas Cook flights are no longer available or am I just reading too much into this?

Hi we're also flying from Manchester on 21.12.12 but I'm sure our flight is at 10.30. I think it was originally going to be 08.00 but was change some time ago. We had an email to say there are problems booking seats so they've suspended that for everyone for the time being. Hope this helps?

If you don't mind me asking, please can you advise when you booked your cruises?

Only I booked in Sept 2011, and wanted Manchester flights when the booking confirmation came through the following day it said Gatwick so phoned back to query only to be told that there were no Manchester flights yet once they added them I would be moved over and that I was on a wait list

I ve phoned every month since Feb to be told the same thing

I am curious to know if I ve stung along and there was a mistake made at he beginning -

Cheers

It is often the case that P&O have more than one flight from Manchester. So there could well be one at 8am and one at 1030 or whenever. Each person needs to check their individual details and not rely on other peoples information as they may be on different flights.

The 4 hour time for checking in is when the checkin opens. The important time is the last time for checkin which I believe is one hour before departure but dont take my word for it as these things do change.

Brian

My Thomas Cook flight is definately supposed to leave at 08:00.

I think it's the Thomson flight that leaves later.

Bertie, we booked our cruise departing on 18/01/13 in March and getting Manchester flights for then was not a problem. Maybe it depends on the cruise that you are on?

We booked our cruise very early on as well, 15th April 2011 to be exact! Will just have to wait till the flight seat booking thing comes back to life and the question it I think!

Simply trying to work out best way to get to Manchester and whether its worth an overnighter in a hotel etc.

Not long to go now!!!

Guess I should have been quicker last year, got 2013 sorted and Manchester flights then too.

Booked my hotel in Gatwick, it's the drive back on the 5th I really don't fancy, we are only about 40 mins from Manchester and always do an overnight stay prior to flying too many motoways for my liking and it makes the holiday a day longer

Counting down the weeks now can't wait, it's been a long wet summer

Archived