San Diego

Bobbie63

Does anyone know of a hotel in San Diego that we can stay a couple of nights at prior to a cruise and leave our car at for the week of the cruise?

Nor Sea,3/91,RCI Sov, 2/92, Norway, 2/93,Cunard, 5/94 Pan Canal,Princess, 4/96 SJ to Athens, RCI Sov, 3/97

RCI Legend,5/97 Hawaii-VC

Dawn Princess,12/97, Sky Prin, 11/98- Orient

Nor Dream,4/99-Trans, Royal Prin,4/00-Buenos Aires-Barcelona, RCI Legend ,7/01-Scandinavia-Russia

Ocean Prin,2/02, Celeb Constellation-10/02 Trans

RCI Legend,2/03-Aus-NZ

HAL Veendam, 6/03 -Alaska

Celebrity Constellation, 10/03- Trans

smokeshipclr.gif

Time until we sail on the Connie again:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;7;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

This web page may help you icon_smile.gif Look for hotels near the Horton Plaza. We stayed at The W and were about 4 block from the pier.

If your looking for something to do, we suggest the Old Town Trolley

Have fun planning icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;26;17;1;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Navigator of the Seas 6/26/04

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

[This message was edited by PhoenixCruiser on 05-15-04 at 07:15 PM.]

Living in San Diego I've never needed to do that. In fact we're doing just that at LAX a week from today! Doing a google search on "San Diego park sleep fly" I came up with this link. http://www.pacificinnsd.com/airport_parking.php

It's more (at $135) than LAX park/sleep/fly packages. I usually park at the furthest out and cheapest Park&Ride on Pacific Highway near Barnett. There is also a cheap parking lot on India street near Laural I believe, but it's small and usually full. Either one is about $7/day last I checked. You can book one of the cheaper Fashion Valley motels (eg: Motel 8 right by Old Town and Mission Bay/Sea World) for about $59 and park at a cheap place and maybe make out better than a park/sleep/fly package. You can take the San Diego Trolley to many popular places.

San Diego Boyd (AIM)

You never know which will be the last time you ever do anything in your life. Make the most of every experience as if it is the last time.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;5;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000 Tahitian Princess 5/27/04

Archived