Stupid question about toiletries

lablondie

I'm on the Disney Magic Nov 3rd and trying to pack as light as possible so I don't have to check luggage at the airport. I know DCL's H20 products are good, I tried em on the Fantasy, but that time I brought all my own stuff also. My question is.... I have long hair and use A LOT of conditioner..... Will my cabin steward replenish as needed? Or are they stingy with it? Also the lotion?

Funny little story regarding leaving notes for room attendants...A recent stay at the Disneyland hotel, I left a note for our housekeeper to please leave extra TOILETRIES. On our return back to the room...we had a normal amount of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, but we had 3 extra rolls of TOILET paper...So I learned my lesson to me more clear and specific on the note! :) It gave us a really good laugh though.:D

Funny little story regarding leaving notes for room attendants...A recent stay at the Disneyland hotel, I left a note for our housekeeper to please leave extra TOILETRIES. On our return back to the room...we had a normal amount of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, but we had 3 extra rolls of TOILET paper...So I learned my lesson to me more clear and specific on the note! :) It gave us a really good laugh though.:D

Yes some either cant speak English or may not be able to read in English.

• 2 weeks later...

She must have thought that you had eaten something really bad if you needed 3 extra rolls of TP.

If we needed anything extra, we would leave a message on a post-it on the mirror. We received a lot of extra lotion!

They gave me enough extra lotion that a year later, I still have a tube in my purse, and i put it on my hands almost every day. I'm thinking they gave me about 10 tubes. :D

Personally, I don't like the conditioner. I have long, fine, semi tangly hair. The conditioner doesn't cut it for me. I still have major snarls out of the shower. So, I bring my own conditioner for myself and kids (girls with the same hair as mine). DH gets to use the H2o conditioner.

The shampoo is fine for me and DH. But, I bring tear free for the girls.

Archived