QUESTION ABOUT THE INSPIRATION SHIP

Laurie715

Just looking for some basic info on this ship- will be cruising on it 8/2005. Do they have hairdryers and bastes of amenities like we had on the Triumph-- is this standard on Carnival ships ??What did you like and not like about this ship

anything is appreciated...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;08;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

You should probably post this question on the board specific to the cruise line.

Tom <--- Curmudgeon of the Seas

almamater.jpg

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Shhhh, it's a surprise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;10;9;7;10;00&timezone=GMT-0500

And then:

Carnival Spirit 12/10/05 Mexican Riviera

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;12;10;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Perhaps something else as well. Watch this space.

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

I was on the Inspiration last year. If I remember correctly we had bathrobes and hair dryers in the room. We were category 6A (outside, Riviera deck).

We had an excellent time on the cruise. On the positive side the room was a very good size, the shows were very good, food was better than I expected. Lots of things to do, or just relax if you prefer.

I only had a few negatives. Our cruise was during spring break with lots of kids. It was almost impossible to get in the pool. People would come out, place a book and/or towel on their chair and assume it was theirs for the day. They would just leave the stuff sitting there, even if they left for an hour or two. Lastly they had a bingo game about 15 minutes before the show every evening. They would start selling the cards about a 1/2 hour before that. So, even if you didn't want to play bingo you had to get to the show about 30 to 45 minutes early to get a good seat.

Don't let these several things scare you off. Like I said we had an excellent time. My son and DIL just went on the Inspiration six weeks ago for their honeymoon and also loved it.

Enjoy your cruise.

Marc

1/1990 - RCCL Song of America

4/13/2003 - Carnival Inspiration

10/30/2004 - Maasdam

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0924ff&cdt=2004;10;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Till sailing on the Maasdam

Archived