Guarantee

Eventide331

We don't usually book guarantees but we are on the Disney Dream November 29. When do you find out where they put you?

Depends a lot how the ship is filling up but I would say very soon normally on average by about a month in advance, I have heard about some on the day at port but that's rare, normally its about the month keep checking the website, it might be an upgrade.

They do not send out any official announcement of assignment but 1/ Website is the first place you will see it on your reservation, and 2/ When you get your final cruise documents and luggage tags which is circa any time now.

Enjoy your cruise.

On DISboard there is a thread devoted to GTY assignments and it seems that 13 days is a common date for when rooms are assigned. However, some have reported that they did not know their room assignment until they arrived at port and others have found out longer than two weeks out.

We are trying to patiently wait for our GTY assignment for the 12/1 Fantasy sailing, so I understand the anxiety.

On DISboard there is a thread devoted to GTY assignments and it seems that 13 days is a common date for when rooms are assigned. However, some have reported that they did not know their room assignment until they arrived at port and others have found out longer than two weeks out.

We are trying to patiently wait for our GTY assignment for the 12/1 Fantasy sailing, so I understand the anxiety.

Best wishes for a great room, but they are all great on the Fantasy, lovely ship, and hope you get your assignment in good time.

I knew people who did arrive at port with GTY on their tags but a lot of people getting assignments at 35 days.

We called DCL today and we told we should know our room assignment 14 days prior to our cruise.

We cruise 11/24 so i shouldnt be long now for us!!;)

Got all our docs 10 days ago but sadly no room number on our luggage tags, we must write them ourselves.

Hope you get a great room.

We booked an Inside Guarantee for the Dec 9 sailing on Oct 30. Did my check-in yesterday and already have a cabin # assigned - its DEck 9, midship. I was expecting Deck 2 aft or forward, so I think we lucked out. Hope you have the same experience.

We booked an Inside Guarantee for the Dec 9 sailing on Oct 30. Did my check-in yesterday and already have a cabin # assigned - its DEck 9, midship. I was expecting Deck 2 aft or forward, so I think we lucked out. Hope you have the same experience.

Fantastic upgrade there well done!!! Deck 9 is far better than deck 2.

Archived