Carnival Breeze Spa Inside Room

mmarche

Hi, I am booked on the Breeze for February 2nd.. I am in room 11234... I have just noticed that the Spa is above my cabin.

Has anyone stayed in this room before? If so what was the noise like from up above?

Thanks

Hi, I am booked on the Breeze for February 2nd.. I am in room 11234... I have just noticed that the Spa is above my cabin.

Has anyone stayed in this room before? If so what was the noise like from up above?

Thanks

You will have no problem with noise from the spa, however you never know who your neighbors will be.

Edited by riclop

• 1 year later...

Thanks

I just booked 11234 on the Magic and was searching for feedback when I came across your post. It's been awhile, but was wondering if you could report back on your experience in cabin 11234 on the Breeze. Was it quiet? Did you experience rough seas. Any pics or info about the cabin would be much appreciated.

Edited by CaliMomCruisin

Thanks

I have room 11234 on my Dec. 20th sailing on the Breeze--when I look on the floor plan it seems we are below the men's locker room / sauna. I knew it at the time I booked the room but didn't think there would be that much of a noise issue. I hope I'm write!! At the very least, I would think the noise, if any, would be during the daytime when we're out and about anyways!

ETA: realized after I posted this that the original post was from 2012. MMARCHE: how did you like the room? Any noise issues?

Edited by michigyrl