Dream Smoking Areas?

I am a non smoker but my OH does smoke. Where are the smoking areas allocated on The Dream....will he have to walk a long way from the bar and theatre areas to indulge?

Are the cabins non smoking (please god they are) not that he would ever contemplate smoking in our room, just it would be nice to know we won't suffer stale nicotine smell from previous guests.

Lorraine

Im interested too, my hubby smokes and we have booked prom deck ( 9022 ) so he can just nip out but on ther other hand hope its not too near our cabin as then we may not get any privicy if right outside our room if that doesnt sound anti social when my husband is a smoker! ;)

jim the scot is your man to tell you. From memory its towards the back on one side only possibly on the promenade deck on one side hope that helps nothing is too far on the dream anyway its not like you are on one of them horrible shopping mall ships. No smoking in public areas and definately not in cabins.:)

jim the scot is your man to tell you.
Great minds think alike :) I was just going to recommend Jim :D I think you could smoke on the promenade deck (deck 9) but as you say possibly only on one side. Also you can smoke in the outside part of the Lido cafe, by the pool. Not sure about the other pool though!

Over to you Jim ;)

Hi, have just answered my own question, looked on the net , it says

"

Smoking

Smoking is allowed on the Thomson Dream on outside portside decks. The main smoking area is found on the portside of the lido bar and pool, with plenty of ashtrays and seats both in the sun and undercover. "

Our cabin is port side of prom deck so i bet theres a table and ashtray right out side our window!! Wonder if i can casually slide it along a bit if so !

Only joking ..... :D

If I mind right you can smoke on deck 10 aft and any open deck on the port side. There was no smoking allowed on the lido deck aft. You can easily tell where you can and can't smoke, just look for the ashtray boxes on the rails or ashtrays on the tables.

jim the scot is your man to tell you. From memory its towards the back on one side only possibly on the promenade deck on one side hope that helps nothing is too far on the dream anyway its not like you are on one of them horrible shopping mall ships. No smoking in public areas and definately not in cabins.:)

Great minds think alike :) I was just going to recommend Jim :D I think you could smoke on the promenade deck (deck 9) but as you say possibly only on one side. Also you can smoke in the outside part of the Lido cafe, by the pool. Not sure about the other pool though!

Over to you Jim ;)

You would think I was a chainy ;)

Smoking permitted one one side of promenade deck(deck9)....Smoking is no longer permitted at and around the Lido pool(deck9)however directly above and over looking the lido pool there is an open seated deck where smoking is permitted.At the rear of the disco(deck 9) there is door that leads to an open seated deck where smoking is also permittted and where I and many others sat with our drinks in the wee small hours :D

As far as smoking on higher decks cant help as I was too puffed out to get to reach them.

Archived