Freedom in RCL kid's club

skanzig

Do the children have to do the organized activities in the kids club? Or is it more like Disney where the kids can pick the activity or do something on their own?

They are VERY organized. There is a specific room for each age group. 3-5, 6-8 and I'm not positive of the age for other groups. We've been in the 3-5 room for three years and they change activities every 15 minutes or so. In the Cruise Compass it will detail each days activities :) I think it is a great program and something both my girls look forward to (age 5 & 6). This will be our first time in the 6-8 room.

I have two boys that are very different. My 8 year old loves do organized activities and my 10 year old loves to do things by himself. He doesn't like to do things that are organized in the Disney kids Clubs. That was why I was wondering if they would both enjoy their time in the RCL Clubs.

I have two boys that are very different. My 8 year old loves do organized activities and my 10 year old loves to do things by himself. He doesn't like to do things that are organized in the Disney kids Clubs. That was why I was wondering if they would both enjoy their time in the RCL Clubs.

I'm not sure at what age, but they allow the kids to sign themselves out. On some ships in the older kids rooms there are computers and XBox type games....

Archived