Why does the last week always seem to take the longest??

chikenkicker

I'm on the conquest on Sunday but its only Thursday and already feels like its been a month just this week.

LOL.....I completely understand. That is why a long time ago I started leaving a lot of last minute projects & packing to the last week.

That way I'm so busy the days pass a little quicker......not much, but a little......;)

It will even out, since your cruise will seem like the shortest week ever.

Sorry, that was mean. :)

To funny, I find that sooo true. I have a bit over a month to go.. seems like forever. I try to forget about it for as long as possible, then am surprised at the days that have gone by. Good luck, happy cruising!

Question for anyone that has sailed out of NOLA... How long can I use my phone from a land based tower before it switches to cellular at sea?

Several hours although your service may go in and out depending on where towers are going down the river. You won't hit the mouth until well after midnight. I always forget and put mine on a charger the last night and then it connects at the mouth of the MS and downloads and dings forever and it's the middle of the night on the return.

What always bugs me is the long wait, then the week before the cruise it hits me that in two weeks, it will be just a memory. No matter how hard I try, it always hits me.

I plan to use the notepad on my iPod touch to take notes- favorite entertainment staff, wait staff, cabin stewards, and food and activities and save it in a journal/review to remember forever. Photos will add to the memories!

It'll be short since its only a 3-day cruise!

For me the last week seems like only a day or two. I have work, hair appt, pack.

The only thing I do early is Fun Pass as soon as I book

and check passports prior to booking.

I have packed at the latest 30 min before departing the house. But usually have it done day before we leave.

Archived