Upgrade offer

Daydaes

The other thing I would note about that cabin is that although the brochures advertise all the DD cabins as having a tub/shower - those two aft cabins that used to be inside I cabins (and secret because they had an aft window) only have a shower. (unless they have very recently redone them. And, the bathroom is very small. Also, the cabin is oddly configured. It has one of those god awful uncomfortable love seats that only one person can sit on. I think the cabins are super for one person but only for two if they like being very cosy. (just my opinion)

It is a different lay-out, but it was just fine for us. We found it very comfortable, but it's not the cabin you want if you're planning on doing a lot of entertaining ;)

We're shower people, so we didn't care about no tub.

We would book it again in a heart beat. We don't spend the money for verandas on older ships, they have so few, that they are very expensive.

Archived