Last day luggage question

I've tried searching for my answer but it seems quicker to just post on here for answers.

I'm doing all my research for our cruise in January on the dream, planning what to do and see.

My question is on the last day is there anywhere we can leave our carry on luggage?

The one thing I reallllly wanted to do was swim with the turtles in Barbados but now I'm thinking its unlikely we can do anything like this if we will have our hand luggage with us :confused:

I've tried searching for my answer but it seems quicker to just post on here for answers.

I'm doing all my research for our cruise in January on the dream, planning what to do and see.

My question is on the last day is there anywhere we can leave our carry on luggage?

The one thing I reallllly wanted to do was swim with the turtles in Barbados but now I'm thinking its unlikely we can do anything like this if we will have our hand luggage with us :confused:

Yes you will be able to leave your hand luggage on board at a supervised area. Can't remember exactly where on Thomson Dream.

When we were on in February we were able to leave our luggage in the disco. We were given a ticket and someone was there all day. :)

Just a reminder though to keep your valuables with you - essentials like medication, passports, tickets which I think they remind you about in the information which is sent to your cabin the day before - so you will be sure to know what to do.

Archived