The Rise and Setting of the NCL Sun - my review

terrymtex01

The Radisson Diamond is now the China Star in Hong Kong:

http://www.cruises-china.com/

That is a cool cruise ship! I think the one Terry saw in Curacao was a broken down fast ferry that runs between Curacao and Venezuala. At least that is what the tour guide we had told us. Said it's been sitting there for over a year waiting for parts.

• 3 weeks later...
I KNOW.. and you KNOW how much I love their PBJ's. The best I have had were on the Star. These had such little PB and J on them really it was almost like eating dry bread.. LOL. Honestly, I was VERY disappointed in the room service. I know this is a touchy subject and I am not saying that everyone working on the ship should speak English. God knows there are plenty of Pax that speak other languages, so that is not to say that English should be totally catered to, BUT, I do think it would have made a difference if they had at least one person answering the phones for room service who spoke or understood English better than the ones we encountered. I really believe that was the issue in our orders never being correct.

when we were on the ship, verytime we calledr svc, we got out butler ----wonder whay you didnt ?

I KNOW.. and you KNOW how much I love their PBJ's. The best I have had were on the Star. These had such little PB and J on them really it was almost like eating dry bread.. LOL. Honestly, I was VERY disappointed in the room service. I know this is a touchy subject and I am not saying that everyone working on the ship should speak English. God knows there are plenty of Pax that speak other languages, so that is not to say that English should be totally catered to, BUT, I do think it would have made a difference if they had at least one person answering the phones for room service who spoke or understood English better than the ones we encountered. I really believe that was the issue in our orders never being correct.

when we were on the ship, everytime we called rm svc, we got out butler ----wonder whay you didnt ?

Archived