Next CAS slot cruise?

Kaboochi

• 3 weeks later...

Choice of -

March 2 - 7 day Eastern from Miami on the Epic

March 10 -- 10 day Southern from Miami on the Sun

April 18 - 9 day Eastern from New York on the Gem

August 3 - 7 day Bahamas and Florida from New York on the Gem

$200 entry fee includes "a special tournament gift, awards reception and one complimentary stateroom for two"

Just called and booked for April 18. Played last year - first time tournament and loved it! Looking forward to doing it again.

Mine came yesterday and we are booked on the Gem from NY in a penthouse. No airfare as we can drive to the port:D:D:D. The other 3 offers were not where we wanted to go, or at inconvenient dates. Life is good today, life is good.

Luvcruiing, thank you for the post. After I read your post I went to the mailbox Nd found my offer. We are sailing on the Gem out of NY in a penthouse!!! Thanks for the heads up. We have never been in one and I cannot wait. Being able to drive to the port makes it even better.:)

Youre going to love the PH suite! Which cruise are you going on? We love the Gem and the Jewel and we ONLY go out of NY now! No flights is great! We take a car service there from brooklyn. Love it!

Youre going to love the PH suite! Which cruise are you going on? We love the Gem and the Jewel and we ONLY go out of NY now! No flights is great! We take a car service there from brooklyn. Love it!

Gem 4/18, in deck 8 aft. We are from RI so we drive and park. GW bridge traffic is a pain but we leave early enough and talk about th cruise ahead. However, growing up in that area, I must say I am glad I moved.

Gem 4/18, in deck 8 aft. We are from RI so we drive and park. GW bridge traffic is a pain but we leave early enough and talk about th cruise ahead. However, growing up in that area, I must say I am glad I moved.

We live on the RI coast also and discovered a great way to get to the pier avoiding the GW bridge traffic entirely: 95S -> Merritt PkwyS -> Hutch -> Cross County - > Saw Mill -> Henry Hudson -> Get off right at the pier and it only takes about 2 1/2 hours with little to no traffic.

Tracy

We live on the RI coast also and discovered a great way to get to the pier avoiding the GW bridge traffic entirely: 95S -> Merritt PkwyS -> Hutch -> Cross County - > Saw Mill -> Henry Hudson -> Get off right at the pier and it only takes about 2 1/2 hours with little to no traffic.

Tracy

Tracy, If I take the Saw mill I can get directly on the the HH Pkway and avoid the GW traffic mess? Sweet. I'm going to check the route online. Merry Christmas to me, I hate that GW traffic. And happy holidays to you:)

Tracy

Thanks for this info :) We are from Bristol and doing a Breakaway cruise in June and driving to the pier so this info should really help us avoid the traffic. This will be our first driving to the pier cruise and so looking forward to not having to fly. Maybe on one of our weekend road trips we'll do a dry run to check it out.

Tracy, If I take the Saw mill I can get directly on the the HH Pkway and avoid the GW traffic mess? Sweet. I'm going to check the route online. Merry Christmas to me, I hate that GW traffic. And happy holidays to you:)

Yes, it is so easy! And, many of the roads along this route do not allow trucks which is one of the reasons we love going that way.

Happy Holidays to you, too!

Tracy

Thanks for this info :) We are from Bristol and doing a Breakaway cruise in June and driving to the pier so this info should really help us avoid the traffic. This will be our first driving to the pier cruise and so looking forward to not having to fly. Maybe on one of our weekend road trips we'll do a dry run to check it out.

All of our sailings have been on either a Saturday or Sunday which makes for far less traffic along this route also.

We could easily hop a train, but we just find it so much easier to drive and park. When it comes time to disembark, we are on the road within minutes of leaving the ship.

Tracy

Archived